A2 Capability Working Group (CWG) Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M)
Department of the Air Force, Air Combat Command | Published June 7, 2016 - Deadline June 7, 2017
Request For Proposal
Requesting Agency: ACC AMIC/PKAA11817 Canon Blvd, Suite 306Newport News, VA 23606-4516
1. This is a solicitation for a commercial item prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.204, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes as a solicitation and proposals are being requested.
2. The Government intends to award a Firm Fixed Priced (FFP) contract, with a 5 year Period of Performance (PoP) from 15 August 2016-14 August 2021.
The Base Period is: 15 August 2016- 14 August 2017Option Year 1: 15 August 2017- 14 August 2018Option Year 2: 15 August 2018- 14 August 2019Option Year 3: 15 August 2019- 14 August 2020Option Year 4: 15 August 2020 - 14 August 2021.
3. This solicitation is issued as a request for proposal IAW FAR Part 12.204. In order to be considered for award, offerors must adhere to all quotation requirements detailed herein. Submit written proposals in reference to Request for Proposal (RFP) reference number FA4890-16-T-0004.This solicitation is being issued as a 100% Small Business Set-Aside. The NAICS code for this requirement is 541611 - Administrative General Management Consulting Services.
4. Description: The objective of this contract is to provide annual, independent, unbiased mid-point review of Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) sustainment and refinement actions taken throughout the fiscal year (FY) in order to identify gaps, additional changes and inefficiencies. Additionally, on alternate years, the contractor will facilitate the re-write of new POA&Ms for each Capability Working Group (CWG).
5. Evaluation: The Government will award a contract to the Lowest Priced Proposal that meets all the requirements listed in the Evaluation Criteria, Attachment 2.
6. To be considered for award, you or your company must be registered with SAM at https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM/. Please note that electronic funds transfer through WAWF is the only acceptable means of invoicing and payment. Refer to https://wawf.eb.mil for registration information. Offerors must provide their DUNS number, CAGE code, and confirmation of their registration along with their proposal
7. The Government will accept questions regarding proposal until 24 June 2016. Responses to the questions will be posted for all to view. Proposals are requested not later than 10:00 a.m. local (Eastern) on 7 July 2016. The Contracting Officer is Karin walls, (757) 225-7723 and the Contract Manager is LaTisha Ross at (757) 764-9435. Submit questions and proposals electronically to the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Electronic copies only will be accepted. Please do not fax or mail proposals.