U--Business Process Reengineering Instructional Classes
Department of the Army, Army Contracting Command, MICC | Published February 9, 2015 - Deadline February 27, 2015
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items Set Aside for a Service Disable Veteran Owned Small Business prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation for proposals and a written solicitation will not be issued.
All proposals received prior to February 27, 2015 at 12:00PM Central Standard Time (CST) will be considered by the Government. The combined synopsis/solicitation number is W912CJ-15-T-0011 and it is issued as a Request for Proposal.
Email proposals to Gerard.Henry.firstname.lastname@example.org
This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Regulation. Only emailed requests received directly from the offerors are acceptable. NAICS code is 611430, size standard $11 Million.
1. Offerors must register with the Wide Area Workflow (WAWF). Payment will be made by electronic funds transfer through Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS). The offeror that is awarded the contract must follow the instructions required for electronic submission of invoices on WAWF https://wawf.eb.mil.
2. System For Award Management (SAM) Registration is required in order for an offeror to receive a Government contract, so interested offerors are highly encouraged to register. For more information on this requirement, please visit https://www.sam.gov. If you were registered in CCR and ORCA, your organization's information is already in SAM. However, you are required to set up a SAM account and migrate your CCR roles.
3. Fill out FAR clause 52.212-3 (Offeror Representations and Certifications) or reference to electronic copy of Representation and Certifications on the System for Award Management website (https://www.sam.gov).
4. Submission requirements for all offerors are identified by addendum on FAR Clause 52.212-1. Offeror is directed to pay special attention to FAR Clause 52.212-1 and 52.212-2 when submitting proposal.
5. Offers will be evaluated as identified in FAR Clause 52.212-2, incorporated into this solicitation.
6. PLEASE ADD YOUR TAX ID AND CAGE CODE NUMBER HERE: _____________________________
7. General Information: The following requirement is to support the Army Medical Department Center and School (AMEDDC&S) to provide instructional classroom services for Business Process Reengineering (BPR), Organizational Analysis training encompassing personality analysis, team building, conflict management, and Integrated Definition Modeling Methodology (IDEF modeling) concentrating on medical courses Medical Information Management Course (6H-70D67 and Health Systems Functional Proponent (6A-F7).
The Contractor shall provide qualified personnel, services, materials, equipment, and supplies necessary to perform on-site training, in a small group setting (HSFPC - 24 students; MIMC - 30 students), at the Academy of Health Sciences, Fort Sam Houston, Texas. The students in HSFPC are typically field grade officers and civilians GS -11 and above.
8. The Point of Contact for submission of offers is Mr. Gerard Henry, Contract Specialist email: Gerard.Henry.email@example.com.
9. Questions must be submitted no later than February 22, 2015 at 3:00 PM CST. Proposal must be submitted no later than February 27, 2015 at 12:00 PM CST.
CLAUSES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE
The following provisions and clauses apply to this acquisition and can be viewed in full text at http://farsite.hill.af.mil/vffara.htm
52.202-1 Definitions NOV 2013
52.203-3 Gratuities APR 1984
52.203-12 Limitation On Payments To Influence Certain Federal Transactions OCT 2010
52.204-7 System for Award Management JUL 2013
52.204-9 Personal Identity Verification of Contractor Personnel JAN 2011
52.204-13 System for Award Management Maintenance JUL 2013
52.212-1 Instructions to Offerors--Commercial Items APR 2014
52.212-3 Offeror Representations and Certification--Commercial Items MAY 2014
52.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions--Commercial Items MAY 2014
52.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions--Commercial Items MAY 2014
52.212-5 Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders--Commercial Items JUN 2014
52.216-1 Type Of Contract APR 1984
52.222-17 Nondisplacement of Qualified Workers MAY 2014
52.222-27 Affirmative Action Compliance Requirements for Construction FEB 1999
52.225-25 Prohibition on Contracting with Entities Engaging in Certain Activities or Transactions Relating to Iran-- Representation and Certifications. DEC 2012
52.228-5 Insurance - Work On A Government Installation JAN 1997
52.232-1 Payments APR 1984
52.233-2 Service Of Protest SEP 2006
252.201-7000 Contracting Officer's Representative DEC 1991
252.203-7000 Requirements Relating to Compensation of Former DoD Officials SEP 2011
252.204-7006 Billing Instructions OCT 2005
252.204-7012 Safeguarding of unclassified controlled technical information NOV 2013
252.209-7004 Subcontracting With Firms That Are Owned or Controlled By The Government of a Terrorist Country MAR 2014
252.209-7998 (Dev) Representation Regarding Conviction of a Felony Criminal Violation under any Federal or State Law MAR 2012
252.209-7999 (Dev) Representation by Corporations Regarding an Unpaid Delinquent Tax Liability or a Felony Conviction under any Federal Law (Deviation) JAN 2012
252.226-7001 Utilization of Indian Organizations and Indian-Owned Economic Enterprises, and Native Hawaiian Small Business Concerns SEP 2004
252.232-7003 Electronic Submission of Payment Requests and Receiving Reports JUN 2012
252.232-7006 Wide Area Workflow Payment Instructions MAY 2013
252.232-7010 Levies on Contract Payments DEC 2006
252.237-7010 Prohibition on Interrogation of Detainees by Contractor Personnel JUN 2013
252.243-7001 Pricing Of Contract Modifications DEC 1991
252.243-7002 Requests for Equitable Adjustment DEC 2012
5152.233-4000 AMC-LEVEL PROTEST PROGRAM SEP 2011
CLAUSES INCORPORATED BY FULL TEXT
52.212-2 EVALUATION--COMMERCIAL ITEMS (JAN 1999)
(a) The Government will award a contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offeror whose offer conforming to the solicitation will be most advantageous to the Government, price and other factors considered. The following factors shall be used to evaluate offers:
(b) Submission of offers. The proposal shall consist of two separate parts (Technical and Price) as listed below.
(c) Award will be made to an offeror on the basis of the lowest priced proposal meeting the technical acceptability standard in accordance with FAR 13.106-3. The Government intends to award without discussion with respective offerors. Therefore, the Offeror's initial proposal should contain the best terms from a price and technical standpoint. The Government, however, reserves the rights to conduct discussion if deemed in its best interest. Furthermore, if discussions are to be conducted the Government will establish a competitive range. The competitive range shall be comprised of the most highly rated proposals, unless the range is further reduced for purposes of efficiency pursuant to FAR 15.306 (c) (2). The evaluation process shall proceed as follows:
1. Technical Acceptability: The Government shall evaluate the offeror's technical proposal on an Acceptable/Unacceptable basis.
2. Price: Award will be made to the offeror that proposes the lowest price and is determine to be technically acceptable.
All offerors will be required to prepare and submit their complete proposal submission in accordance with the proposal preparation instructions in Provision 52.212-1 of this request for proposal. Proposals and other information will be evaluated against the evaluation criteria stated in this provision.
(e) Evaluation Factors
1. Technical - Factor 1 (Limit to 5 pages)
a. Have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience in personnel dynamics, business process reengineering, and strategic planning.
b. Have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience in a U.S. Military medical environment.
2. Price - Factor 2
a. Factor Assessment: This criterion evaluates the overall price to determine if the proposed price is fair and reasonable. The Government may determine an offer unacceptable if the proposed prices are materially unbalanced which is defined as significantly understated or overstated in relation to the actual cost of that work or when the price is determined not to be fair and reasonable.
b. Ratings: Price proposals will be evaluated, but not rated.
c. Description of factor: The Government will conduct a price review of each contract line item. Evaluations will be based on a comparison of the aggregate price of all offerors.
(End of provision)
Attachment 1 titled quote mark Bid Schedule quote mark .
Attachment 2 titled quote mark PWS quote mark .