Supply and delivery of office stationery including paper to multiple council sites across Stoke-on-Trent.
Tenders are invited for the Supply and Delivery of Office Stationery including paper to multiple locations across Stoke-on-Trent.
This contract will also be available for named local authorities who have expressed an interest in utilising this framework. Participation of these authorities is NOT guaranteed and are supplied for information purposes only.
The estimated total value for Stoke-on-Trent will be GBP 940 000 (approx GBP 235k per annum) — although this figure is not guaranteed.
The estimated total value for Lichfield District Council is GBP 120 000 (approx. GBP 30 000 per annum).
The estimated total value for Staffordshire County Council is GBP 400 000 (approx. GBP 100 000 per annum)
The estimated total value for East Staffordshire Borough Council is GBP 80 000 (approx. GBP 20 000 per annum)
The estimated total value for Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Council is GBP 60 000 (approx. GBP 15 000 per annum)
1.Browse to the WMCoE eSourcing Portal:
2. Click the ‘Click here to register’ link
3. Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘continue’
4. Enter your correct business and user details
5. Note the username you chose and click ‘save’ when complete
6. You will receive an email with your unique password (keep this secure)
7. Login to the portal with the username/password
8.Click the ‘ITTs open to all suppliers’ link. (These are ITTs open to any registered supplier)
9. Click on the relevant ITT to access the content
10. Click the ‘Express Interest’ button in the ‘Actions’ on the left-hand side of the page.
This will move the ITT over to the ‘My ITTs’ page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only)
11. Click on the ITT code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the ‘Settings and Buyer Attachments’ in the ‘Actions’ box on the left-hand side of the page
12. You can now choose to ‘Reply’ or ‘Reject’
13. Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the ITT
If you require any further assistance the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon-Fri — 8 am-6 pm on: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone No: 0800 368 4850 / Fax No: 020 7080 0480.