The purpose of the Clinical Assessment, Advice and Treatment Service is to provide clinical advice and treatment to meet the urgent care needs of the population and provide advice to health and social care professionals. This ensures people receive the right treatment, at the right time, first time and includes providing:
— Clinical assessment, advice and treatment, over the telephone and/or face to face consultations as appropriate.
— Clinical support 20:00 to 8:00 weekdays, and over the 24 period on Saturdays and Sundays.
— Better support for people to self-care.
— Clinical signposting to the most appropriate primary, community, acute, mental health or social care service.
— Management of call volumes and patient level of clinical priority by a clinical navigator.
Instructions for Registering on the SoEPS Commissioning Support In-tend e-Tendering Portal:
1. Browse to the SoEPS Commissioning Support portal — https://in-tendhost.co.uk/soepscommissioning
2. Click the ‘Register’ link on the left-hand side of the page.
3. Enter your correct business and user details.
4. Note the email address chosen and Click ‘Register My Company’ when complete.
5. You will receive an email with your unique password (keep this secure).
6. Login to the portal with the username/password.
7. You will be prompted to change your password on first login.