Serco Regional Services Ltd T/A Peninsula Enterprise | Published December 17, 2015 - Deadline January 19, 2016
79340000, 79342000, 79342100
Business Wales provides a first class business support service to Welsh SMEs on behalf of the Welsh Government, funded by the European Regional Development Fund. From January 2016 this service will be delivered by Growth Partnership Wales, a partnership of Business in Focus, Antur Teifi and Peninsula Enterprise.
Superfast Business Wales is a new service element of Business Wales, commencing in January 2016. It will support businesses across Wales to understand, adopt and exploit the benefits of Superfast Broadband.
Peninsula Enterprise invites tenders from suitably experienced organisations to provide comprehensive telemarketing services to support delivery of the Superfast Business Wales contract across Wales. It is essential that any applicant is able to provide Welsh speaking call handlers in order to respond to the language preferences of our customers.
The successful organisation will be required to provide the following activities:
• Awareness Raising – of faster broadband speeds to businesses through a series of campaigns across 22 local authority areas in Wales
• Lead Generation – checking of eligibility, making bookings for events and one-to-one advice slots for our advisors
• Data Cleansing and Marketing Sign-up
The successful organisation will demonstrate they have:
• A clear methodology for delivering a high proportion of positive results from the data rather than large number of calls
• Welsh speaking telemarketers
• Intuitive way of engaging decision makers and structures for calls to engage the decision maker in a confident and professional manner
• The necessary understanding of the service and staff training to deliver high quality calls, which explore fully the client’s needs and overcome objections
• Ability to raise the profile of the service with target businesses when engaging them on calls
• Strong record in engagement of businesses with the services of business support or other professional services via telemarketing
• Evidence of quality assurance processes to ensure that information is conveyed accurately as well as results achieved
• Systems and processes for managing and securing data
• Management reporting and escalation procedures to deal with any under performance
The successful organisation will be awarded a Contract, which is expected to commence in February 2016 for a period of 2 years with a potential extension for a further period, subject to performance reviews and procurement rules. The indicative value for the contract is £80,000 (plus VAT); however please note that these are maximum values and could be less depending on uptake of the service and available funding.