Office Furniture For Recruiting Offices
Department of the Army, National Guard Bureau | Published January 22, 2016 - Deadline February 22, 2016
Furniture for Recruiting OfficeMichael FurtneyContract SpecialistUSPFO, Colorado(720) email@example.com
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 12.6 and supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This solicitation is issued as a request for quotes (RFQ) in accordance with FAR Parts 12 & 13. The provisions and clauses incorporated into this solicitation document are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-85. Provisions and clauses incorporated by reference have the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. The full text of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations supplement (DFARS) can be accessed on the internet at http://farsite.hill.af.mil/. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
The solicitation W912LC-16-T-0016 is issued as a request for quotation. The Colorado Army National Guard will be awarding a Firm-Fixed Price Contract for office furniture and installation.
This solicitation is 100% set aside for small businesses.NAICS Code 337214, 500 Employees
Solicitation Closes: Friday, 22 Feb 2016 at 6:00am (Mountain Time Zone)All quotes must be received electronically by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date and time. All questions must be emailed to the email address listed above.Award Information: All responsible quotes received by the closing date and time will be considered for award. Responsible quotes will be formatted to match solicitation contract line item numbers (CLINS). To be eligible for award for this solicitation, the offeror must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) at (www.sam.gov) at time of contract award. The Government will award a contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offeror whose offer conforming to the solicitation will be more advantageous to the government, price and other factors considered. The following factors shall be used to evaluate offers.
Technical capability, past performance, price, socioeconomic status, and company initiatives supporting environmental protection programs.
All evaluation factors other than price, when combined, are approximately equal to price.
Contract Line Items (CLINs)CLIN 0001 Furniture (Fountain), QTY 1, Unit of Measure LOTAll furniture items will be charged under this CLIN for the Fountain location
CLIN 0002 Furniture (Littleton), QTY 1, Unit of Measure LOTAll furniture items will be charged under this CLIN for the Littleton location
CLIN 0003 Installation Furniture (Fountain), QTY 1, Unit of Measure JOBCLIN 0004 Installation Furniture (Littleton), QTY 1, Unit of Measure JOB
Recruiting Storefront Furniture Statement of Work (SOW)1. PurposeTo describe the requirements for a furniture contract in support of the Colorado Army National Guard's (COARNG) Recruiting and Retention Storefront Recruiting Offices (SFRO).
2. Scope of Work Services to be provided shall include: • On-Site measurement of available space at each storefront• Design of furniture layout for two SFRO in accordance with attached furniture requirements subject to review and approval• Procurement of Furniture to meet the agreed design specifications• Furniture delivery to two separate locations in Colorado• Installation of furniture on site upon delivery• Clean up and disposal of packaging waste
3. Background and ObjectiveThe COARNG recently opened two new SFRO and needs them furnished in order to become fully operational. The furniture should look professional and provide an optimal setting for each recruiter to: conduct telephonic and in-person interviews; process applicant paperwork; perform data entry; and maintain records. 4. Specifications: a. The attached spreadsheet (Appendixes A and B) provide the minimum quantity and size specifications for the required furniture. The colors listed are for initial design consideration only. Other colors are acceptable if they present a professional, military appearance conducive to the tasks specified in paragraph 2, above.b. Steelcase brand or equivalent furniture meets the appearance and durability requirements of this furniture statement of work. Recruiting and Retention SFRO may move every few years subject to changes in Colorado urban area demographics. Furniture should be resilient enough to survive disassembly and transportation to new locations multiple times.c. The COARNG will install ballistic panels to the front of the desks, so the dimensions of those surfaces are the minimum dimension sufficient to allow installation. Other dimensions can vary by as much as 6", subject to review and approval by the COARNG prior to award of contract.d. The protective ballistic panels to be attached to the desks will be provided by another vendor and will be installed by COARNG force protection personnel.
5. General Building Informationa. Building/Room Address and Description:(1) Fountain Storefront Recruiting Office, 6436 South US HWY 85, Suite J, Fountain, CO 80817.(2) Littleton Storefront Recruiting Office, 191 W Mineral Avenue, Suite 110A, Littleton, CO 80120.b. The above buildings are leased and are not owned by the COARNG. 6. Schedule. a. The solicitation will close 30 calendar days after date of posting on FBO.Gov. b. Vendors will inspect both sites and complete measurements coordinated through the government point of contact listed below in paragraph 9. c. Vendors will provide their design and quote by the closing date and time specified in the solicitation. d. The selected vendor will then deliver the furniture within 30 days of award of contract and complete installation and cleanup within one week of delivery. 7. Additional Information and Requirements:
a. Key Assumptions:(1) The specified furniture sizes are estimates and should fit the above storefront locations. Alterations to the enclosed requirements will be considered if the storefront parameters dictate such a change.
(2) The interior of the Storefronts cannot be modified to accommodate design requirements nor can the furniture be mounted permanently to the walls or floors.
(3) The entrance to the Storefronts cannot be modified to allow entry of oversized components or equipment.
b. Acceptance. (1) Inspection: Upon completion of installation, the vendor will coordinate with the government point of contact (POC) to schedule an inspection. The furniture will then be inspected by the government POC for acceptability. The POC will notify the USPFO contracting office of the acceptability of the furniture and the USPFO contracting office will coordinate with the vendor for necessary corrective steps, if any.(2) Acceptance: The government POC is the authority to issue acceptance to the vendor for completion of delivered supplies and services and will ensure proper acceptance is processed through required systems. (3) Payment: (1) Vendors must invoice through the government's Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) application online.
8. Government Furnished Resources. The following resources will be provided by the government:• Access to SFRO for inspection, delivery, and installation.• Power outlets on site for use of power tools, etc.
9. Government Point of Contact (POC)The individual listed below is the POC/Quality Assurance representative for this effort:
POC: MAJ William D. MitchellPhone Number: 720-250-1060E-mail: William.email@example.comOrganization: Colorado Army National Guard, Recruiting Battalion
Deliver all items to the following address. Terms of delivery are FOB destination.
(1) Fountain Storefront Recruiting Office, 6436 South US HWY 85, Suite J, Fountain, CO 80817.(2) Littleton Storefront Recruiting Office, 191 W Mineral Avenue, Suite 110A, Littleton, CO 80120.See attached the attached spreadsheet (Appendixes A and B).Delivery of all Contract line items is due no later than __30 days after receipt of order (ARO)___.
Special InstructionsThe contractor shall report ALL contractor labor hours (including subcontractor laborhours) required for performance of services provided under this contract for the Colorado Army National Guard via a secure data collection site. The contractor is required to completely fill inall required data fields using the following web address: http://www.ecmra.mil/
Reporting inputs will be for the labor executed during the period of performance duringeach Government fiscal year (FY), which runs October 1 through September 30. While inputs may be reported any time during the FY, all data shall be reported no later than October 31 of each calendar year, beginning with 2013. Contractors may direct questions to the help desk at: http://www.ecmra.milThe following FAR clauses are applicable to this acquisition:Clause at 52.202-1, DefinitionsClause at 52.204-16, Commercial and Government Entity Code ReportingClause at 52.209-10 Prohibition on Contracting with Inverted Domestic CorporationsProvision at 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors - Commercial Items.Provision at 52.212-2, Evaluation -- Commercial Items. Provision at 52.212-3 ALT 1, Offeror Representations and Certifications -- Commercial Items.Clause at 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions -- Commercial Items.Clause at 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders -- Commercial Items. The following additional FAR clauses apply to this acquisition; 52.219-6, Notice of Total Small Business Set Aside; 52.222-3, Convict Labor; 52.222-19, Child Labor-Cooperation with Authorities and Remedies; 52.222-21, Prohibition of Segregated Facilities; 52.222-26, Equal Opportunity; 52.222-36, Affirmative Action for Workers with Disabilities; 52.222-35, 52.222-41, Service Contract Labor Standards; 52.222-42, Statement of Equivalent Rates for Federal Hires; 52.232-33, Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer-Central Contractor Registration; 52.225-1, Buy American Act Clause at 52.223-18, Contractor Policy to Ban Text Messaging While DrivingClause at 52.225-13, Restriction on Certain Foreign PurchasesClause at DFAR 252.237-7010, Prohibition on Interrogation of Detainees by Contractor PersonnelClause at DFAR 252.203-7002, Requirement to Inform Employees of Whistleblower Rights.Clause at DFAR 252.232-7003, Electronic Submission of Payments and Receiving Reports.Clause at DFAR 252.232-7006, Wide Area Workflow Payment InstructionsClause at DFAR 252.232-7010, Levies on Contract Payments