Identification of the order item by codes (CPV):
09000000-3 - petroleum products, fuel, electricity and other sources of energy
09310000-5 - electricity
09300000-2 - electricity, heat, solar and nuclear
1) Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, building G Current agreement with Corrente is valid until 30.4.2018
2) Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Building A Current agreement with Corrente is valid until 30.4.2018.
3) Faculty of Management and Administration of the Center for Entrepreneurship and Business and the Rehabilitation and Sports Center current agreement with ENERGA The turnover is valid until 31.12.2017 (due to the lack of possibility to award the tender in December 2017 this object will be sold from 01.2018 reserve resources with a 30 day notice period)
4) Main Library The current agreement is valid until 31.1.2018
5) Faculty of Humanities, Foreign Language Center, current agreement with Corrente Sp. z oo is valid until 31.1.20.
The subject of the order is the sale of electricity
electricity to the buildings of the University of Jan Kochanowski
1) Faculty of Mathematics and Life Sciences Building G at ul. Kielce 15
15 / 0.4 kV no. 756 trafo station, annual estimated electricity demand
during the contract period in kWh - 270,000, the current tariff group - Business Mix B23,
connection group - III, connection power - 800 kW, current contractual capacity -
Intermediate measurement on 15kV side, TPU 60.12 2xl5 / 5A current measuring transformers0.5.
electric meters 3-phase 4-wire Landis + Gyr E650 type ZMD405CTB 96670443 kilogram.
2) Department of Mathematics and Half-Life A building at ul. Kielce 15
15 / 0.4 kV no. 730 trafo station, annual estimated electricity demand
during the contract period in kWh - 720 000, the current tariff group
Business Mix B23, connection group - III, connection power - 800 kW, current
contracted capacity - 200 kW
Indirect measurement on 15kV side, GIS 24d current measuring transformer 2x15 / 5A0.5.
electric meters 3-phase 4-wire Landis + Gyr E650 type ZMD405CTB 96670443 kl.l. 96670443 kilogram.
4) Main Library with the University Data Center transformer / distribution station 15 / 0,4 kV No. 1593 Kielce ul. Świętokrzyska 21, estimated demand for electricity during the procurement period / one year / MWh -1000, tariff group - Business Mix B23, connection group - III, power connection - 610 kW, contractual capacity 300 kW, new contracted capacity 200kW
5) Center of Foreign Languages Faculty of Humanities 15 / 0,4 kV transformer and distribution station nr 1590 Kielce ul. Świętokrzyska 21, estimated demand for electricity during the procurement period / one year / in MWh-2342, tariff group-Business Mix B23, connection group - III, power connection - 800 kW, contracted power 400 kW,B CU-B4 / +. Krakowska 11, estimated demand for electricity in the contract period in kWh - 2000,000, hitherto.
The contract is for the supply of spare parts for company cars Police Headquarters in Kielce. A detailed description of the order is determined on printed paper quotations attached hereto (Annexes No. 1 to No. 9 to the SETC).
The contract is a range of new and original in accordance with EU rules. All abrasive object of the contract (pads brake pads jaws, brake shoes, clutch discs, disc pads, etc.) Must be "quiet work", effective and made of original materials. All elements cooperating with others, in particular brake discs, brake drums, camshafts, crankshafts, hydraulic tappets and simply must be original and have adequate hardness and processing. Employer allows partial bids - 9 tasks; Task No. 1 - spare parts for company cars KIA; Task 2 - spare parts for company cars OPEL; Task 3 - spare parts for company cars by FIAT; Task No. 4 - spare parts for company cars FORD; Problem # 5 - replacement parts for company cars Volkswagen; Task No. 6 - spare parts for company cars Skoda; Task No. 7 - car parts business field; Task No. 8 - spare parts for company cars; Task No. 9 - Bulbs for vehicles.
The contract is for the supply of spare parts for company cars PCC in Kielce. A detailed description of the object of the contract is specified on prints quotations attached hereto (Annexes 1 to 9 hereto).
The contract is for an assortment of new and original in accordance with EU legislation. All the abrasive elements of the contract (brake pads, pads jaws, brake shoes, clutch discs, disc pads, etc.) Must be "silent work", effective and made of original materials. All elements cooperating with others, in particular brake discs, brake drums, camshafts, crankshafts, hydraulic tappets and ordinary must be original and have adequate hardness and processing. Employer allows partial bids - 9 tasks; Problem # 1 - spare parts for company cars KIA; Problem # 2 - parts for company cars OPEL; Problem # 3 - parts for company cars FIAT; Task 4 - spare parts for company cars FORD; Problem # 5 - spare parts for company cars Volkswagen; Task No. 6 - spare parts for company cars Skoda; Task No. 7 - automobile spare parts business field; Task No. 8 - Spare parts for company cars; Task No. 9 - Bulbs for company vehicles.
This procedure involves three tasks:
Task No. 1 - Property insurance against all risks of random,
Task 2 - Insurance of machines and equipment,
Task 3 - Liability Insurance surplus.
All risks of physical damage and loss, including insurance cash value, including at least:Damage due to accidents and damage to internal
improper operation of machinery and equipment
- Conscious and deliberate destruction by third parties and those under the responsibility of the Policyholder;
- Water, ie flooding devices plumbing, storm, flood, storm, stroke groundwater-provided that occurred as a result of flooding or long-term precipitation, torrential rain and frost, hail, snowfall, the pressure of the snow or ice,
- Melting of snow or ice, hail - the limit of liability 500 000 PLN for one and all events in the 12-month period of insurance.
Do not apply to any exclusions in the General Conditions relating to damage to property located in flood plains or flood-prone.
- Hurricane (winds of 17,1m / sec);
- Direct and indirect lightning strike;
- The fall of the aircraft;
- Fall trees, buildings, structures and other objects on the insured property (including fencing);
- Subsidence, landslides, shell landfill - not related to human activity
- Smoke, soot;
- Supersonic noise;
- Pollution or contamination of the insured property as a result of insured events, and rescue operations carried out in connection with the above. events;The limit of liability for the risk of cracking due to freezing pipes is 500 000 PLN for one and all events in each period of insurance.
- Direct and indirect impact of any vehicle in the property, subject to this insurance, regardless of the person driving the vehicle and regardless of the owner of the vehicle - the limit of liability 200 000 PLN;
The total limit of liability for the risk of fire, explosion, smoke, soot and loss of earnings with additional clauses: 160 000 000 PLN per event in the 12-month period of insurance.
With coverage off damages in connection with the earthworks.
The insurance is covered by the estimated gross profit (representing the sum of all fixed costs and profit from sales) over the maximum compensation that the Employer would reach in the course of business, if those of his economic activities in the place of insurance is not interrupted or disrupted due to damage property, covered by the protection element I and to the extent resulting from the element I, including arising from the scope of additional clauses.
The insurance coverage is the failure to achieve estimated gross profit and / or the need to incur increased operating costs, resulting from the occurrence of the place and the period of insurance interruption or disruption of business conducted by the Insured.
The compensation includes the value of lost gross profit resulting from a decline in the value of the market and increase the cost of business, and paid the sum of compensation will provide:
1) with respect to a decrease in Trade & amount obtained by multiplying the gross profit by the amount by which the turnover during the period of compensation decreased as a result of damage to property, in relation to the turnover in the same period equal to the period of the compensation with the 12-month period immediately preceding the damage to property,This amount may not exceed the amount calculated by multiplying the ratio of gross profit by the value of avoided thus decrease in turnover, less any money saved during the period of compensation expenses charged to gross profit, which the Policyholder did not have to suffer or suffered to a limited extent in connection with the alleged damage.
All risks of physical damage, loss, destruction of electronic equipment as a result of sudden and unforeseen events, protected under the terms of electronic equipment from damage (within the meaning of T & C Electronic Equipment), including, in particular:
- Human action, ie, misuse, carelessness, negligence, incorrect handling, conscious and deliberate destruction by third parties and those under the responsibility of the Policyholder;
- Water, ie flooding devices plumbing, storm, flood, storm, stroke groundwater, torrential rain, humidity, water vapor and liquid in another form and frost, snowfall, the pressure of snow or ice is melting
The contract is the provision by the Contractor service of the service on behalf of the Employer pensions, hereinafter referred to as "benefits" paid to the farmers' social insurance in the form of cash directly into the hands of beneficiaries or of their authorized at the address of residence, according to tradition payments (individual, joined), against confirmation of receipt. Serving benefits will apply to beneficiaries living in municipalities located in Świętokrzyskie covered by the activities of the Regional Branch ASIF in Kielce. Proceedings are divided into 13 parts. Purchaser accepts submission by the Contractor partial bids. The Contractor may submit an offer for one or more lots. The service will be performed by the Contractor on the basis of lists drawn up by the Employer transfers and individual and combined messages broadcast on payments blanks effort Employer.
1.Wykonawca under the contract will be required to provide beneficiaries KRUS pensions in the form of a cash payment terms, ie. The 10th day and the 20th day of each calendar month.
2.Usługa will be executed by the Contractor on the basis of lists drawn up by the Employer transfers and individual and combined remittances of payments, which the Contractor will receive 4 working days before the date of the payment of benefits, the Contracting Party in Kielce, ul. Polish Army 65B.Środki financial payment of benefits to the Employer will provide in the form of non-cash transfer to the Contractor's bank account no later than 2 business days before the expiry of those deadlines benefit payments.
3.Za return undelivered services contractor shall not charge fees.
4.Szczegółowe information on the subject of the contract documentation order- tender documents with attachments.
The subject of the order is a task of promotion of the city of Kielce in connection with the participation of players of the Korona Kielce football club, who leads the contractor, in the national competition Lotto Ekstraklasa - the only sports club in the city of Kielce taking part in sports competitions organized by Ekstraklasa SA. 2017. The contractor for the promotion of the city of Kielce in the months of April - December 2017 is obliged to: use the name Kielce in the official name of Korona Kielce; Kielce coat of arms: on the sleeve, on the basic shirt of Korona Kielce club and on the second set, so called. the away; In the published Match Program and distribution of these programs in the VIP area, in business boxes, at the cashier and the Fan Shop, on posters sold before Korona Kielce and on the Korona Kielce website, on the press walls - in paragraph II.2.4).
Cd description of point II.1.4) used during interviews and press conferences; Using shirts with coat of arms m. Kielce by the first team during matches in the Lotto Ekstraklasa; The production of a video spot promoting Kielce and the broadcast of that spot on LED bands during matches at Kolporter Arena, telebimies placed outside Kolporter Arena, telebimies placed inside Kolporter Arena during matches; Production and placement of the flag with coat of arms Kielce on the plate during the exit of the players for the presentation before the matches at Kolporter Arena; Production of two advertising boards promoting the city of Kielce in zone A, on benches Kolporter Arena; Production and placement of stickers promoting Kielce along the benches; Exposures mentioned above. Materials promoting Kielce in TV transmissions from Lotto Ekstraklasa matches at national stations; Film production promoting Kielce, placing it on a club website, - in paragraph II.2.14).
The subject of the order is the execution of construction works together with obtaining the final permit for the use and equipping of rooms for the investment task (hereinafter referred to as investment): Construction of the Kielecki Center for Practical Training for the economic growth of the Świętokrzyskie Region.
The scope of investments includes in particular:Demolition / disassembly:
a) one-storey business objects,
b) lighting mast of steel construction, about 20m high located in the north-eastern corner of the parcel,
c) existing infrastructure:
existing drainage dn 200 mm
existing drainage dn 300 mm
existing external hydrants - 3 pieces
existing sanitary sewer fi150 mm,
water supply system,
telecommunication cables.Execution / construction:
a) A team of interconnected buildings:
3-storey building with meeting rooms on the 1st and 2nd floor as well as meeting rooms and library on the ground floor,
2-storey building for administrative purposes
One-storey team of practical training and vocational training, including social rooms and sanitary facilities.
b) Transformer station building SN / nN,
(c) A communication system including parking spaces, driveways and maneuvering yards, sidewalks and access yards, solid waste container yards,
d) recreational areas,
f) advertising pylon,
g) Necessary technical infrastructure, including:
Water supply - external water system
sanitary drainage - external sanitary installation,
external low voltage installation,
low voltage power lines for ground lighting,
external teletext installation.
h) Green areas - biologically active sites around buildings, including compensating plants,
Note: the cut of trees and bushes does not fall within the scope of the subject of the order.
Containers located on the property are the property of the contracting authority and demolition / dismantling of the containers in question do not fall within the scope of the subject matter of the contract.