NP: Strengthening PFM System II - P154401
Financial Comptroller General Office | Published October 4, 2016 - Deadline November 18, 2016
Procurement Of Accessories For Up-gradation Of Existing
Network System Of Fcgo Towards Proficient And Smart Solution For Fcgo And Dtcos.
Government of Nepal
Ministry of Finance
Financial Comptroller General Office (FCGO)
Anamnagar, Kathmandu, Nepal
Invitation For Bid (IFB)
(First Day of Publication: October 04, 2016)
NAME OF PROJECT: Strengthening Public Financial Management2
(Grant No. TF 1065)
Contract Title:Procurement of Accessories for up-gradation of existing Network System of FCGO towards proficient and smart solution for FCGO andDTCOs.
Contract No: FCGO-SPFMII-ICB-Network-07-2073/074
(First Day of Publication in United NationDevelopment Business/UNDB: October 04, 2016)
1. The Government of Nepal has received a grant from theMulti Donor Trust Fund through International DevelopmentAssociation (IDA) toward the cost of Strengthening Public Financial Management 2, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds ofthis grant to payments under the Contract for: Procurement of Accessories for up-gradation of existing Network System of FCGOtowards proficient and smartsolution
2. FCGOnow invitessealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for:
Description of Goods and Required Services to beProvided
Supply, Delivery, Installation and Configuration Site
Bid Security Amount
Fee for Bid Document
Procurement ofAccessories for up-gradation of existing Network System of FCGO towards proficient and smart solution for FCGO andDTCOs.
FinancialComptroller General Office, Anamnagar, Kathmandu, Nepal
Within 90 days after the Contract Agreement
US $ 48,000.00or Equivalent in a freely convertible currency.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the InternationalCompetitive Bidding procedures as specified in the WorldBank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Servicesunder IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers January 2011, revised 2014 and is open to all eligiblebidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain furtherinformation from the official of Financial Comptroller General Office mentioned below and inspect the bidding documents duringofficehours, i.e., 10:00 to 17:00 hours at the address given below.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may bepurchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon paymentof anonrefundable fees shown on the above table within the office hours up to 45 th day of first day publication in UNDB i.e., November17, 2016. The method of payment will be cash payment. The document will be made available at the address givenbelow.
6. Bids must be delivered to the addressbelow on orbefore 12:00 hrs of 46th day of first day publication in UNDB i.e. November 18, 2016. Electronic bidding will not be permitted.Bidsshall be sealed in an envelope addressed to the address below indicating name of the contract, contract identification &number, bidder's name and address. Bid should be valid for 120 days from the date of bid opening. Late bids will be rejected. Bidswill be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders' designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the addressbelow at 13:00 hrs on 46th day of first day publication in UNDB i.e., November 18, 2016. Non-attendance of any or all of theBidders representative shall not hinder theopening of Bids
7. All bids must be accompanied by a BidSecurity of US $48,000.00 or equivalent in a freely convertible currency. Bid Security should be valid for 30 days beyond the bid validityperiod.If bidder wishes to submit the Bid Security in the form of cash, the cash should be deposited in Dharauti Account no1201200001002524 in the name of District Treasury Controller Office (Co-ordinate's office), Babarmahal, Kathmandu at Nepal RastraBank, Thapathali, Kathmandu and should submit the original receipt of the deposited amount of cash along with theBid.
8. The Bidders are invited to participate in the pre-bidmeeting on the 21th day from the the first day of publication of this notice at FCGO i.e. October 24, 2016. If the last date of biddocument purchasing and bid submission/opening falls on a Government holiday then the same time on the next working day shall beconsidered for such events. However, the last date for bid submission and opening shall be the next working day after the last dateof bid purchasing. In such case the validity of bid and bid security shall be considered from already specified last date for bidsubmission.
9. A margin of preference for certain goods manufactureddomestically shall not be applied.
10. In the case of discrepancies or error in Bid Documents, Bid notice or any otherdocument, the FCGO reserves the right to amend and correct at any time.
11. FCGO reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the bidswithout assigning any reason, whatsoever.
Fourth Floor, Room No.: 406
Phone No.:- +977-1-4770734
Fax no. +977-1-4770340