Haarlemmermeer municipality allows for the hiring of temporary staff use a dynamic purchasing system. Interested parties are invited to register and sign up for one or more product categories of hiring staff.
Within the DAS can accommodate all hiring contracts of the municipality of Haarlemmermeer.
A contract will be placed in one of the following categories:
- Administrative / Secretarial,
- Automation / ICT,
- Office staff / general service,
- Engineering (civil, green / culture, construction, installation, transport and the environment)
- Field and landscaping,
- Land Management, real estate and planned economy,
- Civic and public affairs,
- Services and facilities,
- Financial / economic / control,
- Legal and insurance,
- Management and management support,
- Project management and project support,
- public order and safety,
- staff and organization,
- Planning / Planning,
- Social Affairs and Employment,
- Sports and recreation,
- Licensing and enforcement,
- Information and communication,
- Welfare and culture.
Candidates may tick several categories of registration for which they are interested.
To be considered for future assignments suppliers can register via the website: https://www.HaarlemmermeerHuurtin.nl
Any supplier that satisfies will be admitted to the qualification criteria.
Market consultation flexible workforce.
Haarlemmermeer is one of the largest municipalities in the Netherlands with 144 500 inhabitants. 18 500 hectares of land, consisting of 26 cores. As a business applies Haarlemmermeer nationally and internationally as a prime location. Approximately 920 FTEs working at the municipality of Haarlemmermeer.