The province is looking for a party or parties that can support entrepreneurs with innovative ideas. This support must be interpreted broadly. Authority distinguishes at least the following three components:
1. To contribute to transparency of the financing market for innovative SMEs;
2. The investment ready to make business plans and innovative projects;
3. The innovation box SMEs.
Furthermore, this could include:
- Conducting interviews with entrepreneurs and reflect on business plans;
- Redirect to the appropriate subsidy (county, Empire, Europe);
- Providing information;
- Overview and give advise on possible sources of investment (crowdfunding, venture funds, angel investors, grants);
- Search funds / co-financiers;
- Contribution of the right expertise (business administration / legal / marketing);
- Take steps in Counseling;
- Screening and scouting for promising companies and guide the direction of the finances ...
The scope of the contract amounts to approximately 2 million euros.
It is expected that at least half of the budget is used for direct one-on-one counseling to entrepreneurs.
Authority wishes based on coming to the most economically advantageous tender (MEAT) to the award of two framework agreement. To know:
1. hiring communications advisors;
2. strategic, policy and project communications.
Contracting Authority wishes to contract a lot more than three contractors.
The safety Kennemerland allows for the hiring of temporary staff using https://www.vrkhuurtin.nl From 1.7.2016 is in line with the new guidelines for the Procurement Act 2012, the hiring desk Kennemerland security region designed as a dynamic purchasing system (DPS) for categories: - administrative / secretarial support - paramedics / ambulance drivers - policy / management advice / communication - facility / property management - financial / control - HRM - Technology - legal - management - monitoring center dispatchers - coaches / trainers - nurses / doctors - hiring other. The safety Kennemerland reserves the right at a later time to add or change categories. Additions and / or amendments will be published on https://www.vrkhuurtin.nl The number of jobs is about 70 annually, no rights can be derived. To be considered for future assignments suppliers can subscribe to https://www.vrkhuurtin.nl/registreren and a request for authorization for one or more categories for which they wish to qualify. Any supplier who meets the qualifying criteria will be admitted to https://www.vrkhuurtin.nl such registration No rights can be derived. The DAS https://www.vrkhuurtin.nl is set for the period of 4 years up to 07/01/2020. The safety Kennemerland reserves to terminate the right to annually, without giving reasons, the DAS.
The contracting authority is responsible for contract management (review) of 6 recently concluded framework agreements for the preparation and execution of large-scale maintenance projects at a framework contract level seeking an (OOC) partner who can support it for the next 4 years. The future OOC partner tests, risk-driven, quality assurance (and performance and obligations) of the 6 partners at framework contract level.
In addition, the OOC partner advises and evaluates the municipal organization on the conducted framework contract management in the major maintenance projects. This contract also includes a number of contractual options. The form, method and execution of the keys used by the OOC partner are not prescribed by the contracting authority. However, the contracting authority has described 8 products to be provided by the OOC partner.
Minimum price is 300 000 EUR excluding contract options and up to EUR 1 000 000 including contract options.
Market consultation for a business magazine including related services.
NA is a market consultation.
The province of Noord-Holland acts as a launching customer for the procurement (European public) of an iCentral component; develop and realize multi-domain management (iHMI and Business Logic) for the North Holland Provincial Centers.
The iCentral and iHMI "i" stands for "integrated" or "smart combining and smart integration" from different domains (power stations) to fewer power stations, and / or (ultimately) even 1 central.
Provincie Noord-Holland is looking for 1 contractor who can deliver a system that complies with the following three points:
1. Integrated can operate over three domains (tunnel control, bridge control and traffic management) from 1 operating location in Hoofddorp;
2. The system must be expandable and scalable to the 6 domains v / h program iCentrale;
3. The system must be useful, open and scalable for other decentralized authorities.
On July 25, the province organizes an information meeting. See attachment for more information.
The new connection to the A9 at Heiloo is part of the New Strandwal Agreement (OSS). This is a joint area development project of the municipalities of Heiloo, Castricum and Alkmaar and the province of Noord-Holland that consists of housing, green projects and access to the Boekelermeer business park. The connection is required because it is expected that additional traffic will be generated by the (new) residential and industrial area towards the A9. The implementation of the new connection improves the flow of the A9, improves the accessibility of the Randstad, and reduces the local road network.
See tender documents.
The construction of the new high-quality public transport link Aalsmeer-Schiphol-Zuid (abbreviated: HOVASZ) aims to provide travelers with frequent, comfortable and reliable bus services, thus providing access to the Aalsmeer public transport network, Green Park business park, Schiphol-Rijk and To significantly improve the Schiphol Logistics Park.
In addition to the realization of the HOV route, the N196 in the Haarlemmermeer, the Burgemeester Kasteleinweg in Aalsmeer and the Queen Maximálaan in Uithoorn, including cycling and footpaths and the public space, are refurbished.
The current Burgemeester Kasteleinweg, which runs through Aalsmeer, is discounted from 4 to 2 lanes and refurbished. This improves livingability, accessibility and safety in relation to the old situation.
It also includes an improvement for cyclists through the construction of a missing 1.5 kilometer speed test road and a 2-kilometer widening ...
The execution tasks that candidates should take into account for various parts of the work are not shown below:
- Asphalt work.
- Artworks (bicycle bridges, bicycle tunnels, bicycle underpass, divers, etc.).
- R-net HOV bus lane including facilities.
- Furnishing public space.
- Public lighting.
- Green (planting).
- Traffic management (VRIs, observation cameras, bridge technical installation, etc.).
- Cables and pipes (repairs, protection, etc.).
- Activities in / on / on a waterway / waterway.
- Watering (working on / off).
- water management
- Clean-up site / contaminated landfill station (s).
- Phasing / Environmental Management.
- demolition work
See further attached HOVASZ selection guide.