The client for this contract is the State of the Netherlands, represented by the Minister of Education, Culture and Science, for the: Office of Education, represented by the Director-General Office of Education.
The tender is conducted for the Education Executive Agency (DUO). The Purchasing Performance Centre north of Culture (IUC-North) acts as a facilitator in this tender.
The requested service project on extrajudicial and judicial proceedings against Debtor (Business to Consumer) outside the Netherlands arrears DUO arising from legislation and regulations implemented by DUO. This mainly student loans.
The tender consists of three lots. Bidders are invited to submit a tender for one or more lots. Each parcel is entered into a framework agreement with one contractor.
For a description of this plot the Tender Document.
12 lock sleeves Clevering Locks in Lauwerzeedijk after one use for decades to major maintenance. This contract concerns the maintenance of the following four different drainage chutes.
The work includes the renovation of the mechanical parts, rails and seals of the lift gates with the corresponding activities.
The work to be performed by drainage tube consist annually mainly of: disassembly, delivery, erection, testing, business skilled delivery and ensure and guarantee during the warranty period of the following components:
1) planning, preparation according to TD necessary plans and planning;
2) the organization of the work;
3) taking traffic measures;
4) prepare all plans, schematics, drawings and calculations;
5) all necessary internal and external transports (both horizontal and vertical);
6) all necessary safety equipment;
7) drying off from the drain tube;
8) Clean concrete drain tube and lift gates North and South;
9) prepare measuring protocol and conduct measurements for the work to be performed;
10) to facilitate be carried out by a third party concrete inspection of the drain duct;
11) performing concrete repairs nav concrete inspection of the drain pipe;
12) the renovation of the vertical guide rails for lift gates north and south of the drainage tube;
13) the renovation of the seals lift gates north and south of the drainage tube;
14) the replacement of the lower and upper guides of the counterweights of lift gates North and the South of the drain duct;
15) the replacement of the back constructions of the upper counterweight guides of lift gates North and South;
16) the removal of the exposed portions;
17) fixing and support means;
18) the preservation work;
19) prepare work reports;
20) prepare opleverdossier.