The municipality Lansingerland allows for the hiring of temporary staff using https://www.lansingerlandhuurtin.nl From 19.07.2016 is in line with the new guidelines for the Procurement Act 2012, the hiring desk of the municipality Lansingerland arranged as dynamic purchasing system (DPS) for categories - Administrative / Secretarial, - automation / ICT, - Administrative, - Interior services / General services - Architecture and Civil engineering - Civil and Public Affairs - services and Facility - Financial and Economic - Healthcare - Registry - Hydrology / ecology - Law - Management / business management, - Education / Science and Culture - Public order and safety - Human Resources, - planning and Environment - Social Affairs and Employment, - Sport and Recreation - Technology (E / WTB / process) - Permits and Enforcement - Traffic and Transport - Sales and Purchase, - Information and Communication and Welfare. The municipality Lansingerland reserves the right to add or change categories at a later time. Additions and / or amendments will be published on https://www.lansingerlandhuurtin.nl The number of jobs is about 30 annually, no rights can be derived. To be considered for future assignments suppliers can subscribe to https://www.lansingerlandhuurtin.nl/registreren and a request for authorization for one or more categories for which they wish to qualify. Any supplier who meets the qualifying criteria will be admitted to https://www.lansingerlandhuurtin.nl such registration No rights can be derived. The DAS https://www.lansingerlandhuurtin.nl is set for the period of one year until 19.07.2020. The municipality Lansingerland reserves the right to annually, without being able to finish giving reasons, the DAS.
The main purpose of this tender is to have an accounting service that meets the demands and requirements of the municipality. The content of the instruction set by municipality Lansingerland includes:
- Regular audits of the accounts, including the account of the specific arrangements under single information and single audit (SISA);
- Checking part justifications;
- Implementation of advisory natural, arising from, and inextricably linked to the certification function.
The main purpose of this tender is to have an accounting service that meets the demands and requirements of the municipality. The content consists of the task in hand by municipality Lansingerland:
- Regular audits of the accounts, including the account of the specific arrangements under single information and single audit (SISA) fall;
- Control of part justifications;
- Implementation of natural advisory arising from and inextricably linked to the certification function.
The municipality Lansingerland want to select using this procurement procedure one party suitable market for the supply, installation, configuration, maintenance and support of a business system including support during the contract period.
The mission of the competition is a so-called "thick" case system. This means that the solution is also a document management system (DMS), form generator, generator templates and contain a personal internetpaginginternetpagina.
The content of the instruction set by municipality Lansingerland includes:
- A site license for the full solution;
- Supply, installation and configuration of the solution;
- Supply, installation and configuration of necessary links;
- Maintenance and support;
- Training of users.