Improving Climate Resilience - P146314
Climate Resilience Improvement Project | Published December 5, 2014 - Deadline January 27, 2015
Procurement Of Machinery
Climate Resilience Improvement Project (CRIP)
IDACredit No . Cr. 5417-LK
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
Procurement of Machinery
1. The Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka has obtained financing from the International Development Association toward the cost of Climate Resilience ImprovementProject and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for Supply of Machinery ? Package No.CRIP/GOODS/ICB/23.
2. On behalf of the MinistryProcurement Committee, Ministry of Irrigation & Water Resources Management now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Procurement of Machinery as given below.
Bid Security (LKR)
Bid Closing Date/Time
Procurement of Machinery(CRIP/GOODS/ICB/23)
1030 hrs on17th December,2014
1030 hrs on27th January, 2015
Lot 1 - Low Bed Trailer and PrimeMover
Lot 2 - Excavator 20 tonseries
Lot 3 - Excavator 13 tonseries
Lot 4 - Excavator 7tonseries
Lot 5 - Dozer (D4)
3. Bidding will be conducted through theInternationalCompetitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank's "Guidelines:Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits-2011 January", and is open to all biddersfrom Eligible Source Countries as definedin the Guidelines.
4. You may Apply for Bidding Documents (2 Copies) by awritten request on a business letterhead to the Project Director, Project Management Unit,Climate Resilience ImprovementProject, 1st Floor, MASL Building, 500, T.B.Jayah Mawatha, Colombo 10, SriLanka on payment of a non refundable fee of LKR 10,000/= on any working day from 8th December, 2014 to 26th January, 2015 between 9.30am to 3.30 pm. The method of payment will be by a Bank Draft or cash.
5. The Bidding Documents may be inspected free of charge at theabove office on normal working days from 9.30 am to 3.30 pm or available at the webwww.crip.lk
6. A Pre-bid conference will be held at the address given belowcommencing at the date and time as given in table above.
7. Bids shall be valid for a period of 119 days after the date of bid opening and shall be accompanied by a bid security for the amount given in paragraph 2above, and shall be a bank guarantee in the format and as per instructions given in the Bidding Documents.
8. Bidsmust bedelivered to the address below on or before the closing time as givenin the table above.
9. Bids will be opened immediately thereafter in the presenceof the bidder's representativeswho choose to attend in person. Late bids will be rejected. Electronic bidding shall not bepermitted.
Climate Resilience Improvement Project,
1st Floor, Mahaweli Authority Building,
No. 500, T.B. Jayah Mawatha,
Tel/Fax : 011-2691163