Award, one indivisible lot of the mixed nature of the service contract for the management, distribution and supply at the Sant'Andrea Hospital, for a period of 36 months, beyond the technical extension
- AIC medical gases (marketing authorization), the FE medical gases (European Pharmacopoeia) and MD (medical device) other gases for human use, of technical gases and laboratory;
- Management, maintenance and construction of storage facilities, and medical gas distribution;
- Supply and monitoring of medical gas equipment.
The contract has as its object the award of professional services for accounting advisory, management advisory and advisory services for the training, direct support to the regions subject to the repayment plans that require the support of an Advisor (Abruzzo, Calabria, Campania, Lazio, Molise and Sicily) in activities related to the achievement of objectives for the recovery of accounts, reorganization and upgrading of the regional health services concerned, as provided by the deficit-reduction plans (ie operational programs for continuation of their plans). For more details, please refer to tender documentation.
See point II.1.1).
BODY PROVINCIAL TOURIST NAPLES ANNOUNCES THE OUTCOME of custody GIVEN TO THE INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH ON INNOVATION AND SERVICES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL RESEARCH COUNCIL - ART. 125 PARAGRAPH 11 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 163/2006 - FOR PLANNING, ORGANIZATION AND CREATION OF A CYCLE OF MEETINGS SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS ACCOMPANYING FOR BUSINESS OPERATORS tourist-CONFERENCE (PROJECT "MICE in Italy") CIG ZDB167D04C - CUP B22F12000530003
Support to the Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport in the activities of the Project Management relating to technical inspections affecting vehicles and devices, according to the provisions of paragraph 1 of Article 655 of Law 12.28.2015, n. 208 (so-called Stability Law 2016) and the subsequent Ministerial Decree of implementation of the provisions contained in the law (Prot. 34 of 26.02.2016).
Specialist services required, relating to the management and operation of IT infrastructure optimization Terna, are in support of the Information Systems Management processes related to ICT for the Terna Group, in order to ensure high levels of availability of computer systems, in ' optical business continuity and with the best ratio between quality of service and containment of operating costs.
Terna has, for the fulfillment of its corporate mission, of a complex computer system that includes, among other things, a large number of servers, application servers, database servers and enterprise databases, with different technology architectures on which they insist a high number applications, both supervision and real time control on management, developed with technology and heterogeneous architectures; purely by way of example only are cited:
- Hardware platforms: Intel, AMD, Alpha, IBM PowerPC, HP Itanium
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, AIX, HPUX, OPEN VMS, Tru64.
- Application Server: Microsoft, Oracle Forms, Jboss, Tomcat, Weblogic and other software vendors.
- Web Server: Apache, IIS
- Database: Oracle, SQLServer and MySQL.
- Programming languages / development platforms: C, ProC, PHP, Java, ASP, .NET, PL / SQL, Oracle Forms, Delphi, LabVIEW, Python
- Communication protocols and standards in support of SCADA systems: IEC104, Comtrade
- Business Intelligence: Business Objects XI, Business Objects Xcelsius, Pentaho, SAS
- DMS: Hummingbird, Alfresco, OpenText, SharePoint
- Authentication Infrastructure and management profile: MS Active Directory, Oracle OID, Entrust PKI
- E-mail: Microsoft Exchange
- Systems virtualization: VMware, Citrix, HyperV
- San / Storage: Hitachi, Brocade, NetApp, HP
- Backup Software; HP DataProtector
- SOA: Oracle Service Bus Entrprise
- SAP ERP, BW, SRM, Portal, Solution Manager
- SAP HANA
- CR ...
The description of the services of this announcement is published on the buyer profile web at: https://eprocurement.eni.it
specialized environmental services and interdisciplinary in support of exploration projects, development and operational activities associated with the extraction and production of oil and gas in the world, both on land and at sea, and renewable energy plants.
specialized sustainability services, in support of exploration projects, development and operational activities associated with the extraction and production of oil and gas in the world, both on land and at sea, of the projects and activities that fall in the refining business, petrochemical and electricity generation ..
The contract has as its object the supply in favor of AMA SpA coffins and accessories for the business of funeral AMA SpA honors.
The object of the contract consists of the provision of pharmaceutical products the business of the INAIL health care centers located throughout the Italian territory (Annex 2 / B to the tender) specifications, for which will be signed with the successful tenderer a framework agreement , pursuant to art. 54, paragraph 3, of Legislative Decree no. 50/2016.
pharmaceutical products listed in Annex 2 / A-drugs to the specification, in which are given the active ingredient, the classification code ATC, the pharmaceutical form, dosage and packaging. The quantities are expressed in "units" understood as a dosage or unit (tablets, capsules, vials, ampoules etc.) Or as an active ingredient units (ml, mg, gr. Etc.).