MNKH establishment of the Central European Trade Network, operating 14 locations offices operate two countries with the aim to promote export activities of Hungarian companies.
1-14. section, each section completely follows the implementation of the task: developing MNKH Central European Trade Network, operating agencies operate two countries at 14 locations with the aim of Hungarian micro, small and medium-sized enterprises to support its activities, especially for businesses access to external markets, the placement of foreign capital.
- Hungarian enterprises targeted partner recruitment activity, Hungarian and foreign business partners to promote meetings,
- Hungarian enterprises for specific export opportunities, supplier collaboration capabilities, distribution channels, market access conditions in the exploration,
- Hungarian entrepreneurs for information on the individual products and standards in the commercial operations of the above mentioned countries,
- Providing timely information on a wide range of investment opportunities in those countries, the EU calls for applications, public procurement and privatization opportunities,
- Accounting, tax and legal experts operating in that country brokerage,
- Establishment of a broad network of relationships professional organizations (chambers, associations, municipalities) in that country,
- Development of the Central European database of potential partner organizations, to assess the exact needs of the company.