The subject of procurement is an upgrade of application systems ITMS (Integrated Tariff Management System), its application solutions:
- Surveillance (Application for managing surveillance data)
- EBTI (Application for delivery of a binding tariff information).
The bidder is obligated to perform the upgrade application systems ITMS (Surveillance and EBTI) and support the implementation of international testing and conformity mentioned systems put into production.
The service development and upgrading application solutions RegZap and HRplus and business-related systems.
Agency services by groups:
A) Agency services for accommodation in Croatia;
B) Agency services for accommodation abroad;
C) Agency services of transportation costs on a business trip in Croatia;
D) Agency services of transportation costs on a business trip abroad.
Procurement subject of this procedure is to maintain and upgrade the system of business applications HOPS, GIS systems and Oracle licenses in accordance with the description of maintenance and upgrade of business applications HOPS, GIS systems and Oracle licenses in Annex 2 and Annex Cost estimate of fourth DZN's.
78/15), means conduct in the name and for the account of the client operations of financial, legal and technical advice in connection with the design, construction, use and removal of buildings and other activities defined by the tasks and activities of physical planning and construction.
Construction project management activities includes the following tasks:
- Financial, legal and technical advice in connection with the design, construction, use and removal of buildings,
- Financial, legal and technical preparation and planning activities related to the construction and monitoring of the implementation of this plan,
- Counseling, selection and contracting for the designer, auditor, supervising engineer, contractor, licensed surveyor and other persons engaged in activities related to the construction of buildings and advice on business contracts with them,
- Linking and coordinating the work of the designer, auditor, supervising engineer, contractor, licensed surveyor and other persons participating in the construction and supervision of their work in order to protect the rights and interests of investors,
- The provision of documents, analyzes, studies, reports and other documents required for the preliminary, main and construction project and the project of building demolition,
- Obtaining all documents and conclude all legal transactions necessary for the issuing of documents for the implementation of spatial planning documents, construction, use and / or removal of structures and the provision of such acts,
- Obtaining all documents and conclude all legal transactions necessary for the construction of buildings, and perform actions that the investor is obliged to carry out during the construction of the building.