Providing Integrated Management Printers and photocopiers Equipment Services (Managed Print Services-MPS).
The SUPPLIER will be responsible to supply, install and configure MFPs and software, according to the analytical characteristics of the required equipment listed in the following paragraphs and Annex 3 of the Declaration.
Throughout the duration of the contract the supplier is responsible for the continuous, uninterrupted and smooth operation of the equipment and software that will provide for the supply and installation of consumables (except paper and staples) and spare parts and to provide related maintenance and support services. More specifically, the supplier, for the entire duration of the contract will:
- Provides only new and original consumables manufacturer (not compatible or recycled / retreads the same or another manufacturer)
- Receives automatic notifications of technical problems of the machines and for the level of consumables,
- Arrange to have a minimum stock of supplies in DESFA facilities enabling workers DESFA can, under the guidance of the company, to install them when necessary,
- Collect empty consumables,
- Provide helpdesk services to working hours and days to receive repair or requests for assistance from DESFA. If repairs damage need, meet the next business day for 100% of calls. Failure option repair the damage within 24 hours of the start of the next working day after the announcement, will proceed to replace equipment that is damaged in any other similar capacity,
- Provides monthly pages consumption reports aggregate and per device or per user or group of users and installation,
- Provides single fixed monthly fixed costs and equipment costs per produced color and monochrome page for the duration of the contract ...