Conclusion of insurance coverage contracts of fixed assets / mechanical damage / business interruption, liability and terrorism DEPA ..
The scope of services is the insurance policies covering the assets / mechanical damage / business interruption, liability and terrorism DEPA as described in detail in the Tender Documents. The Contractor must be able to provide these services directly to the award.
This study refers to the food supply and provide fresh milk to beneficiaries employees needed to meet the needs of the public entity services "Agency Early Childhood Social Pallini Welfare" of the Municipality of Pallini, for the operational needs of the Social Grocery of, the supply of milk to beneficiaries employees and the needs of Creative Employment Center disabled the Benefit of Sports Business - Culture - Environment of the Municipality of Pallini .
"Providing Operational Support Services DEPA SA" as described in detail in volume II - General contract conditions Article 1 Object Services Declaration. The services will be provided every day during working days and hours (five days a week for eight hours a day), during which it signed the Convention.
The objective of this competition is to Provide Operational Support Services for the period from 03/01/2017 until 28/02/2019, namely:
- Support of International Projects.
- International Operations Support.
- Risk / Portfolio Management.
- Trading Management.
- Trade Policy Support.
- Customer Contract Management.
- Commercial Affairs Support.
- Procurement Management Procurement Gas.
- Support Topics Procurement Gas.
- Support Energy Analyses to the International Market NG
- Trade Issues Distribution Support.
- Subsidiary Monitoring.
- Monitoring and Supervision of Construction.
- Conventional and Technical Project Monitoring.
- Topics Support Managing Authority and Sufficiency.
- Studies and Support of Special Corporate Development Projects.
- Support Aeriokinisis Project Team.
- Regulatory Affairs Support.
- Operational Planning and Training Business Plans.
- Development Services Information Systems and Procedures.
Providing Integrated Management Printers and photocopiers Equipment Services (Managed Print Services-MPS).
The SUPPLIER will be responsible to supply, install and configure MFPs and software, according to the analytical characteristics of the required equipment listed in the following paragraphs and Annex 3 of the Declaration.
Throughout the duration of the contract the supplier is responsible for the continuous, uninterrupted and smooth operation of the equipment and software that will provide for the supply and installation of consumables (except paper and staples) and spare parts and to provide related maintenance and support services. More specifically, the supplier, for the entire duration of the contract will:
- Provides only new and original consumables manufacturer (not compatible or recycled / retreads the same or another manufacturer)
- Receives automatic notifications of technical problems of the machines and for the level of consumables,
- Arrange to have a minimum stock of supplies in DESFA facilities enabling workers DESFA can, under the guidance of the company, to install them when necessary,
- Collect empty consumables,
- Provide helpdesk services to working hours and days to receive repair or requests for assistance from DESFA. If repairs damage need, meet the next business day for 100% of calls. Failure option repair the damage within 24 hours of the start of the next working day after the announcement, will proceed to replace equipment that is damaged in any other similar capacity,
- Provides monthly pages consumption reports aggregate and per device or per user or group of users and installation,
- Provides single fixed monthly fixed costs and equipment costs per produced color and monochrome page for the duration of the contract ...