The commercial support mission for the development of the affected apprenticeship tax will be organized around 5 main axes:
1. Advice and support in the marketing strategy,
2. Proposal of axes of progression,
3. Awareness of front office teams,
4. Outsourcing of the commercial function,
5. Analysis of feedback on experience and formulation of new areas of progress.
Commercial support mission for the development of the apprenticeship tax allocated to educational institutions and point A of the CCI of Var.
The consultation concerns the jackpot earthmoving work steelwork, main lot of the construction of the following structural facilities: a library with an area of about 4600 square meters SP, a Higher Education School of Art and Design (ESAD ) with an area of 5000 square meters SP and a digital incubator companies 1 400 square meters SP and the international Business school Kedge Business school and trays of economic activity of surface 5200 square meters SP.
The procedure used is the open tender procedure laid down in Articles 25, 33, 39, 43, 66, 67, 68 and 77 of Decree No 2016-360 of 25.3.2016 relating to public procurement.
For the other lots, each structure will be a specific consultation to be launched in the body of states separated by each of the building owners concerned.
Consistency of work:
- General earthworks mass with micro piles and Berlin walls intersecting point for basements
Earthwork - building platforms
- Achievement of concrete structures for foundation slab, walls and poles
- Realization of steel structures
- General organization of construction sites and cell synthesis
the preparation period is set at 2 months from the date fixed by the start prescribing service order.
The period of works is 22 months from the date fixed by the start prescribing service order.