Each referral will ensure individual attention and closeness of participants PLIE, its entry to its exit PLIE device and, on the whole territory of the southern area.
He will have to:
- Develop a diagnosis,
- advocate from the diagnostic elements, an action plan consisting of steps of course to lead at least 50% of participants PLIE from space Southern towards professional integration through employment, through vocational qualification or by creating business confirmed
Goals: integration of 300 new participants by annual installment and accompanying 700 participants in active list.
It is common Ducos, Riviere Salee, Diamond, Trois-Îlets and Anses d'Arlet.
- The candidate must:
To ensure individual attention and closeness of participants PLIE, its entry to its exit PLIE device and, on the whole territory of the southern area.
Develop a diagnosis advocate from the diagnostic elements, an action plan consisting of steps of course to lead at least 50% of participants PLIE from space Southern towards professional integration through employment, by qualification professional or by creating confirmed activity.
This is the common Francis Vauclin, and Holy Spirit. - The candidate will: Provide individual attention and closeness of participants PLIE, its entry to its exit PLIE device and, on the whole territory of the southern area. Develop a diagnosis advocate from the diagnostic elements, an action plan consisting of steps of course to lead at least 50% of participants PLIE from space Southern towards professional integration through employment, by qualification professional or by creating confirmed activity.
It is common Riviere-Pilote, Sainte-Luce, Sainte-Anne and Marin. - The candidate will: Provide individual attention and p ...
This framework agreement aims to entrust control missions to implement the design and monitoring of the extension works, modernization of networks of rainwater and production of hydraulic protection and security works on the territory the city of St. Paul.
The works selected teachers will be entrusted with the following core and complementary missions:
- Pre: conducting preliminary study on new and diagnosis of the current situation;
- AVP: implementation of pre-project studies;
- Pro: realization of project studies.
- Act: preparation of tender documents and business support to the Client for awarding works contracts (analysis of applications, analysis of bids and developing markets);
- Visa: general review of the execution of studies by the company and their visa.
- Det: towards the execution of the work.
- OPC: scheduling, control, coordination.
- AOR: assistance to client during receive operations.
And additional tasks at the expense of holders:
Mc1: definition and acquisition of topographical and geotechnical needs SFX.
Mc2: definition and acquisition of regulatory studies, hydraulic studies for water projects and communication services.
Mc3: definition of land acquisition and analysis of data:
The completion and installation of the following documents to be sent to the easement of the town of Saint-Paul:
public easement of record
File DUP (declaration of public utility)
DIG file (declaration of general interest)
Folder amicable acquisition
The authorizations for temporary occupation - AOT
It is recalled that the complementary mission MC 3 does not include a detailed study of operator and property inspector.
The provider will perform the following tasks:
Marketing strategy and control
- Assist the IRT in defining strategic priorities and the decline,
- Ensure the eve of the South African tourism market,
- Adjust the proposed strategy.
- Develop the portfolio business customers: To, distribution channels, travel agents, MICE agencies,
- Propose and implement the promotion via the channels of distribution and sales,
- Boosting sales during the high season exotic islands and destinations (March, April, May, December).
Image and reputation:
- Educate the press to develop the image and reputation of the destination,
- To develop the image and the buzz of the destination on social networks and blogs related to the overall digital strategy,
- Develop media operations and media relations consumer and professional.
to administrative follow with the team in charge of the South Africa market.
The Patient Record is a software solution that primarily:
manage administrative and clinical information of patients according to current regulations to billing records (AMO, AMC, Patient);
managed care and range of patients, including care of production and in particular the multimodal prescription (compliance CBUM);
manage appointments and resources for the health activity;
manage different clinical care records and files;
manage the PMSI and activity books;
permit cooperation with other relevant records in the patient care pathway;
exchange with medico trays providers;
retrieve and use the data to produce balance sheets and indicators;
can resume existing data.
Will be privileged applications guaranteeing a solution with the proven capabilities:
integrate the Regional SI (TESIS platform) and to interoperate with other IF institutions (including existing specific business solutions (laboratory, imaging);
run in an environment of heterogeneous workstations (PC, Thin Client, PC Tablets, Smartphones) with a deployment time on the lowest workstation;
propose a homogeneity of the technical architecture and application on the entire solution.
The setting benefits, deployment, training, maintenance, data recovery, media are part of this market. An organizational diagram approached the conduct of the project (submission, configuration, deployment) will be presented.
The description of the market will be detailed in the functional program and the consultation regulations.
This consultation in the adapted procedure is subject to the provisions of article 42 of ordinance no. 2015-899 of 23.7.2015 and articles 27 and 77 of decree no. 2016-360 of 25.3.2016.
As part of the development of road detours Rd 8/498 (Bonson, Sury le Comtal), the Department of the Loire is obliged to comply with the prefectural order of 2.2.2015. This decree specifies the environmental measures compensating for the destruction of wetlands, adjustments made necessary by the infrastructure project. Among these, the Department of the Loire must develop a management plan for areas with significant environmental issues (Etang Frécon / Rachasset wasteland).
Consultation divided into 2 lots, each lot contains an accessory part for unit prices of:
- presentation meetings made necessary.
Framework agreement executed by purchase order consisting of a firm tranche broken down into 4 phases and 1 optional tranche.
The framework agreement is concluded without a minimum amount and with a maximum of EUR 40 000 excluding tax
Firm phase: development of the restoration and management plan.
Phase 1 update of the site diagnosis.
Phase 2 evaluation and definition of issues and objectives.
Phase 3 work plan of operational actions.
Phase 4 budget evaluation.
Optional section: Constitution of the business consultation file.
Framework agreement executed by purchase order with no minimum amount and up to a maximum of EUR 10,000.
The transaction concerns the rehabilitation - extending the inter-pool of Saint-Germain-en-Laye also includes the construction of an outdoor pool.
- The upgrading of all equipment
- Compliance of disabled access
- The reorganization of functional appendices
- Outdoor creation of a pool of 25 mx 15 m
- The creation of water games full air- creating a sanitary outdoor block
- The refurbishment of the outdoor sun decks
the operation will take place in occupied site and will be phasing to ensure the business continuity of the institution will not be interrupted. Thus, there is provided two phases:
- Phase A: Construction of the outdoor pool, water playground equipment, sanitary block
- Phase B: Rehabilitation works of the Olympic swimming pool -
During this phase of work, the Employer will arrange meet and exploit the basin made of phase A.
The consultation concerns the following services:
Provision of fuels at the service station and ancillary services (toll, parking, washing) for vehicles and equipment of the Commune of Saint-Germain-en-Laye.
The purpose of this framework agreement is to supply fuel to the pump by means of flow-through cards, the associated travel services managed by the cards, as well as the services offered to facilitate the management of information relating to the consumption of products.
Fuel supplies will be made at service stations located mainly around Saint-Germain-en-Laye (78 100), as well as throughout France and Europe for certain maps. These can also be used for motorway tolls, car parks and vehicle washing.
The business consultation file must be downloaded directly, simply and free of charge from www.marchespublics-idf-centre.fr
This consultation relates to the realization of all on board services (SAB) for the TGV Lyria between France and Switzerland (A / R), including the management of the catering service, logistics services service land (SAT), and other related services.
Lyria SAS is a subsidiary of SNCF Mobility and SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).
Lyria wishes to renew the supply of onboard services on railway routes Paris - Basel / Zurich; Paris - Lausanne; Paris - Berne / Interlaken; Paris - Geneva and activity of the TGV bar of Geneva routes - Marseille / Nice:
The onboard service benefits (SAB) object of this file consist of:
- The supply management products and marketing (including selection of suppliers and business partners)
- Preparation of restoration allocations for the Lyria trains
- Transportation and delivery stations endowments,
- Sale service aboard the TGV Lyria bar,
- Sales service aboard itinerant way with trolley if any,
- The service in place with certain customers (1
- The completion of ancillary services (including the cleanliness of public areas and purchasing / distribution of press)
- Logistics services for land service (SAT): flow management, storage, fueling train operations, transfer, recycling products, waste management ...).