Security consulting services and implementation of a population policy awareness to good security practices for the city of Neuilly-sur-Seine.
business transfer benefits accompanied by associated services.
This opinion concerns the implementation of "multiservice" services on behalf of CEA Saclay and its annexes for a maximum period of 5 years and concerns the application phase.
The main site of the CEA Saclay is located in the commune of Gif-sur-Yvette and the appendices to consider for the services are the following:
- the site of the Orme des Merisiers (91),
- the Ponant website in Paris 15
- the Nano-INNOV site in Palaiseau (91),
- the site of the Hospital Frédéric Joliot (SHFJ) in Orsay (91),
- the plots where the water tower of the N118 is located and the peripheral monitoring stations of the environment,
- the Laboratory of Irradiated Sites (LSI) at the Polytechnic School in Palaiseau (91),
- certain laboratories located on the faculty of Orsay (91),
- the building called DIGITEO Moulon in the commune of Palaiseau (91).
The contract consists of lump-sum benefits and services paid in controlled expenditure.
Lump-sum benefits include:
- mail management, including CD / SD (80 tons of mails dispatched, 140,000 mails dispatched),
- the management of stocks of dangerous and non-dangerous goods with the maintenance of the associated regulatory registers (70 references of chemicals, 47 references of conditioned gas, 140 references of other products, 260 orders of supply, 15 000 packages of the stock, 2,800 packages placed in inventory, inventories),
- the operation of a telephone platform (115,000 calls in standard standard, 12,000 incoming calls for services);
- management of restoration accounts (5,000 accounts created, 11,000 accounts modified, 845,000 meals taken in internal restoration, 12,000 meals taken in external catering),
- the management of flows of packaged gas and bulk gas (4,300 bottles of solid gases).
Provision of operating assistance in the context of a nuclear industrial building.
The provision of operating assistance in the context of a nuclear industrial building consists mainly of managing:
- supervision indicators,
- the reporting of alarms,
- the accesses,
- interventions and schedules,
- fire and dust permits,
The contract is for a period of 3 years with the option of an extension of 24 months for every 12 months.
This notice concerns the implementation of industrial and commercial moves, transfers and handling for the units located on the CEA Saclay site and its annexes for a maximum period of 4 years and concerns the phase of applications and offers.
The main site of the CEA Saclay is located in the commune of Gif-sur-Yvette and the appendices to consider for the services described below are the following:
- the site of the Orme des Merisiers located east of Saint-Aubin (91),
- the Frédéric Joliot Hospital Service (SHFJ), CEA premises within the Orsay hospital (91),
- the Le Ponant building located at 25 rue Leblanc Paris 15,
- the Nano-Innov site in Palaiseau (91).
The CEA Saclay site (including annexes) has approximately 7,000 people in 500 buildings.Some of these facilities have a specific regulatory status (Basic Nuclear Installations (INB), Installations classified for environmental protection (ICPE)) which involve special provisions or constraints. The intervening company must also appoint a person competent in radiation protection. Disconnections of utilities (fluids, energy), drainage, disengagement of the transferred equipment are not part of the moving service.
This contract includes the following services:
- current activities: these services correspond to all the operations of handling, moving or transfer carried out in the usual and frequent manner,
- specific activities: these services correspond to all the handling, moving or transfer operations for which the implementation requires the setting up of a dedicated organization or project taking into account the volumetry, the tonnage of equipment, the number of Persons or units concerned,
- traction of mobile generating sets,
- restraints for traction of mobile generators.
This contract for purchase orders will be drawn up for a firm period of 34 months, from 1.11.2017 to 31.8.2020.