Security consulting services and implementation of a population policy awareness to good security practices for the city of Neuilly-sur-Seine.
business transfer benefits accompanied by associated services.
This opinion concerns the implementation of "multiservice" services on behalf of CEA Saclay and its annexes for a maximum period of 5 years and concerns the application phase.
The main site of the CEA Saclay is located in the commune of Gif-sur-Yvette and the appendices to consider for the services are the following:
- the site of the Orme des Merisiers (91),
- the Ponant website in Paris 15
- the Nano-INNOV site in Palaiseau (91),
- the site of the Hospital Frédéric Joliot (SHFJ) in Orsay (91),
- the plots where the water tower of the N118 is located and the peripheral monitoring stations of the environment,
- the Laboratory of Irradiated Sites (LSI) at the Polytechnic School in Palaiseau (91),
- certain laboratories located on the faculty of Orsay (91),
- the building called DIGITEO Moulon in the commune of Palaiseau (91).
The contract consists of lump-sum benefits and services paid in controlled expenditure.
Lump-sum benefits include:
- mail management, including CD / SD (80 tons of mails dispatched, 140,000 mails dispatched),
- the management of stocks of dangerous and non-dangerous goods with the maintenance of the associated regulatory registers (70 references of chemicals, 47 references of conditioned gas, 140 references of other products, 260 orders of supply, 15 000 packages of the stock, 2,800 packages placed in inventory, inventories),
- the operation of a telephone platform (115,000 calls in standard standard, 12,000 incoming calls for services);
- management of restoration accounts (5,000 accounts created, 11,000 accounts modified, 845,000 meals taken in internal restoration, 12,000 meals taken in external catering),
- the management of flows of packaged gas and bulk gas (4,300 bottles of solid gases).