project management mission on the establishment of new oil infrastructure of the airport Nice Côte d'Azur.
The group will be in charge of the studies below:
- Developing the application for authorization and operation including in particular danger studies, environmental impact studies;
- Studies needed to ensure business continuity.
These studies require many meetings with state and airport services.
- Studies for the creation of the oil infrastructure of the new deposit;
- Studies for the creation of risk-related protective measures of the new deposit;
- Studies for the creation of farm buildings, maintenance, technical areas including the HV including deposits of building permits;
- Studies for the creation of medium and low voltage distribution systems;
- VRD and movement of bridge players and truck refuellers studies;
- Drafting of company consultation files;
- Site supervision.
Project scope impacted by the work:
- Existing oil depot located in Zone Track Side;
- P4 parking, tram route and Santos Dumont Avenue located in Zone City side;
Work will be performed with the oil depot, Santos Dumont Avenue and tram operation. Interim measures will be put in place to ensure business continuity.
Noisy or troublesome work operations will be carried out at night and in phases.
Content of the mission:
- Basic mission elements: ESQ, APS, APD, PRO, ACT, DET, AOR and VISA.
- Additional mission elements: diagnosis (DIAG), Security coordination of fire systems (SCIS), synthetic (SYN).