This contract is a framework agreement for subsequent contracts: reference for the provision of IT Business Analysis within the direction of technology and network ARTE Broadcasts France.
The market is broken down into 3 lots:
- Lot 1: assistance with project management,
- lot 2: management and monitoring of projects,
- Lot 3: functional acceptance and / or user support.
- analysis of users need,
- prioritization of user needs,
- drafting the specifications and detailed functional specifications,
- creation of models.
- monitor the project,
- respect the cost and time,
- coordinate the relationship between users and the MOE.
- Writing the test plan,
- quality control,
- control of the functional acceptance with users,
- monitoring the functional support users,
- steering change management to users and support service
- writing to training plan for users and support service
- drafting the user to guide users and support service.
road junction Harfleur - northern bypass of Le Havre and ZAC Courtines - maintenance services and refurbishment for business.
Harfleur road junction.
North Bypass Havre.
The Framework Agreement has the object printing, shaping, packaging and delivery of communication materials and SMÉDAR information. Framework Agreement with minimum and maximum Assigning a framework agreement for each lot. Framework Agreement concluded for an initial period of 1 year.
news bulletins, invitations, flyers, brochures, folders, internal newsletter, bookmarks, postcards particular. Subsequent markets will also focus on media not yet known to date.
This lot will be awarded to several economic operators which will be presented in competition at the occurrence of need.
Letterhead, envelopes, business cards, note cards, among others. This lot is passed in a separate procedure adapted from this consultation (Articles 27 and 22 (smaller lots) Decree No. 2016-360 of 25.3.2016).
Carbonless business forms - this lot is passed in a separate procedure adapted from this consultation (Articles 27 and 22 (smaller lots) Decree No. 2016-360 of 25.3.2016).
GIE Sesam-Vitale is a stakeholder work control business in the scope of secure electronic exchanges between Health Professionals and insurance organizations Mandatory Health and Complementary. GIE Sesam-Vitale is based in Le Mans, in an 8-story office building housing 250 employees. Anxious to maintain an optimal level of safety on its site, it wishes to hire an outside service daily missions monitoring / guarding.
The missions are expected:
1. sedentary Monitoring
2. Monitoring by round
3. Remote Monitoring
4. Interventions alarm fire and intrusion
5. Telephone service for Pti
6. Monitoring events
regarding remote monitoring and related benefit ITP executing the delivery will be done in the premises of the holder.
Redesign of the website of the Normandy school of management.
The redesign of the website includes several components:
- the ergonomic, graphic and technical revision of the website www.em-normandie.fr,
- the implementation of the architecture, the implementation and the deployment of the website www.em-normandie.fr,
- interfacing with the school's business tools, notably the CRM,
- the resumption of the content of the old site (Dump provided),
The following services are expected:
- project management and management,
- ergonomics and user experience,
- artistic direction and webdesign,
- interaction with CRM and SEO providers,
- developments and functional settings front and back office,
- installation on a dedicated server,
- recipe (commissioning, verification of fitness and regular service),
- start-up and regular service verification (VSR),
- functional and technical documentation (the code must be commented on);