business transfer benefits accompanied by associated services.
This notice concerns the implementation of industrial and commercial moves, transfers and handling for the units located on the CEA Saclay site and its annexes for a maximum period of 4 years and concerns the phase of applications and offers.
The main site of the CEA Saclay is located in the commune of Gif-sur-Yvette and the appendices to consider for the services described below are the following:
- the site of the Orme des Merisiers located east of Saint-Aubin (91),
- the Frédéric Joliot Hospital Service (SHFJ), CEA premises within the Orsay hospital (91),
- the Le Ponant building located at 25 rue Leblanc Paris 15,
- the Nano-Innov site in Palaiseau (91).
The CEA Saclay site (including annexes) has approximately 7,000 people in 500 buildings.Some of these facilities have a specific regulatory status (Basic Nuclear Installations (INB), Installations classified for environmental protection (ICPE)) which involve special provisions or constraints. The intervening company must also appoint a person competent in radiation protection. Disconnections of utilities (fluids, energy), drainage, disengagement of the transferred equipment are not part of the moving service.
This contract includes the following services:
- current activities: these services correspond to all the operations of handling, moving or transfer carried out in the usual and frequent manner,
- specific activities: these services correspond to all the handling, moving or transfer operations for which the implementation requires the setting up of a dedicated organization or project taking into account the volumetry, the tonnage of equipment, the number of Persons or units concerned,
- traction of mobile generating sets,
- restraints for traction of mobile generators.
This contract for purchase orders will be drawn up for a firm period of 34 months, from 1.11.2017 to 31.8.2020.
Security consulting services and implementation of a population policy awareness to good security practices for the city of Neuilly-sur-Seine.