babysitting services, surveillance and security and servicing in the IRSN sites Fontenay-aux-Roses (92) and Vésinet (78).
The incumbent must ensure the various sites control inputs and outputs, monitoring vis-à-vis the risks of intrusion and malicious, fire alarm monitoring and technical facilities, assistance in person, and first fire response. The benefit is permanent, 24/24, on business days, weekends, holidays and closing days of the institute.
The service includes six stations:
- Job 1: providing the building 28 "Pierre Tanguy" (Fontenay-aux-Roses), provided day and night,
- Item 2: performance at Building 33 "The Triangle" (Fontenay-aux-Roses), provided day and night,
- Item 3: provision on the Vésinet site, provided day and night,
- Item 4 (optional): 01 performance at future building (Fontenay-aux-Roses), provided day and night,
- Item 5 (optional): temporary reinforcement of the safety device,
- Item 6 (optional): reversibility phase.
The CEA Fontenay-aux-Roses wishes to entrust the operation of its restaurant business.
The benefit to realize covers the operation of the newly renovated canteen CEA Fontenay-aux-Roses.
CEA employees, IRSN (Institute for Radiological Protection and Nuclear Safety) and other hosted entities have access to the 4 dining areas:The "Self" runs every day of the year for lunch and dinner, including holidays and day center closes, to serve an average of 21,000 meals per month;
- The takeaway / cafe: on the basis of sandwiches, hot dogs, paninis, wraps ... Take away that serves an average of 1,200 meals per month;
- The club room: on the basis of a joint Service: a table service for appetizers, dishes and cafes and a buffet for cheeses and desserts to serve an average of 917 meals per month;
- Parlors: to ensure the reception meal, work, cocktails, buffets and refreshment breaks, to serve an average of 830 meals per month.
- In four dining areas are served on average a total of 1,100 per month hot drinks (coffee, tea, chocolate ...).
The service is performed primarily in the building 03 (including the various dining rooms and kitchens), except for certain additional services (eg service cocktails).
The maximum contract duration is 60 months are as follows:
- A range of 36 months firm,
- An optional slice decomposing into two possible additional services (PES) extension:
- - A PSE No. 1 one-year extension at the end of the firm tranche,
- - A PSE No. 2 one year extension to the end of the PSE 1.
The company Contractor and his staff may intervene on the services entrusted by the CEA will hold a habilitation "Confidential-Defense" (CD) issued by the CEA Fontenay-aux-Roses.