The CEA Fontenay-aux-Roses wishes to entrust the operation of its restaurant business.
The benefit to realize covers the operation of the newly renovated canteen CEA Fontenay-aux-Roses.
CEA employees, IRSN (Institute for Radiological Protection and Nuclear Safety) and other hosted entities have access to the 4 dining areas:The "Self" runs every day of the year for lunch and dinner, including holidays and day center closes, to serve an average of 21,000 meals per month;
- The takeaway / cafe: on the basis of sandwiches, hot dogs, paninis, wraps ... Take away that serves an average of 1,200 meals per month;
- The club room: on the basis of a joint Service: a table service for appetizers, dishes and cafes and a buffet for cheeses and desserts to serve an average of 917 meals per month;
- Parlors: to ensure the reception meal, work, cocktails, buffets and refreshment breaks, to serve an average of 830 meals per month.
- In four dining areas are served on average a total of 1,100 per month hot drinks (coffee, tea, chocolate ...).
The service is performed primarily in the building 03 (including the various dining rooms and kitchens), except for certain additional services (eg service cocktails).
The maximum contract duration is 60 months are as follows:
- A range of 36 months firm,
- An optional slice decomposing into two possible additional services (PES) extension:
- - A PSE No. 1 one-year extension at the end of the firm tranche,
- - A PSE No. 2 one year extension to the end of the PSE 1.
The company Contractor and his staff may intervene on the services entrusted by the CEA will hold a habilitation "Confidential-Defense" (CD) issued by the CEA Fontenay-aux-Roses.