Servicing (earthworks, roads, drainage, landscaping and various networks) of the third phase of Lahonce Business Park on the European freight center of Bayonne - Mouguerre - Lahonce.
Contract covering the supply, delivery and implementation embankments (up to 20 000 m³) the NGF coast of 2.70 meters from Lahonce Business Park (64) B1 to B4 batches. Deliveries will be determined according to the marketing needs of each lot.
Project management mission for the study for the creation of a heavy road of about 310 meters and dry and wet networks of the viabilisation of the business park of Mouguerre (3 hectares) and realization of a recovery ditch rainwater from the CEF.
Contract including a firm tranche for pre-project studies and a conditional tranche for PRO - ACT - VISA - DET - AOR and project OPC missions.
Complementary mission of the firm tranche: drafting of the specifications for the realization of complementary geotechnical investigations, analysis and monitoring of services.
Public service delegation governed by L. 1411-1 and following of the CGCL. The contract is to entrust to delegate the operation of public transit service. The delegate will at his own risk, operations, marketing and promotion of the network under the conditions that will be specified in the contract.
The delegate will be in charge:
- The management and operation of the public service and urban transport including bus project at a high level rapid transit (BRT) from put into operation,
- Management of customer and business relationship with users,
- Providing all the resources and equipment necessary for the operation, other than the assets made available by the STACBA,
- Personnel management and possible resumption of staff assigned to public service as provided by law and the applicable collective agreement,
- Vehicle maintenance and maintenance of all property, movable and immovable, necessary for the operation,
- Trade policy with the design and implementation of the actions of customer information and network promotion,
- Proposals for network modifications, in terms of supply and prices,
- Various studies on the network,
- Assistance for the STACBA making the investment necessary for the operation of the service,
- Operation of special transport services, (commemorations, festivals, exhibitions.)
- The upkeep and maintenance of stops poles and equipment assigned to user information,
- The management of school,