acquisition management consulting services relating to the following target groups:
1. Development of Strategic Management;
2. Development of management and leadership, and change management;
3. Performance Management and Development;
4. operational processes and leadership development activities utilizing the Lean-thinking.
Management consulting services.
This is an advance notice of future competitive tendering. The invitation to tender will be published later.
This is an advance notice of impending invitation to tender on the Tampere forces are acquired in Business Administration terminal and transportation services.
Tuomi Logistics Oy of Tampere asked the city commissioned bids for producing speed-up the initial media companies Mediapoliksessa Tampere.
Tampere is built strong and diverse contemporary media industry concentration. The main objective of Kiihdyttämötoiminnan is to produce successful firms that are viable and independent and to create jobs, develop operating environments, the commercial IPR new products and services based on the utilization of the (intellectual property), as well as strengthen the local and national economy. Another objective is to give birth to Mediapoliksen and Tampere3 network around a strong center of excellence at the international level and a significant source of employment, which generates the content of the field of international success stories. The aim is to market Mediapolis strong business clusters media industry cluster and innovation platform.
The customer has reserved the allocation for the acquisition of a total of EUR 300 000 plus VAT.
Expert service acquisition
acquisition of professional services.
Further development and maintenance of the Defense Forces Conscripts' e-government system. With the system, the Defense Forces creates and maintains the performance of conscript-based e-government management. The products to be deployed are the services of e-services between conscripts and the Finnish Defense Forces.
The acquisition concerns the maintenance and further development of the electronic transaction system. Through the work acquired, parts of the transaction system and services can be implemented.
The value of the acquisition in 2017 is a maximum of 260,000 EUR, VAT 0%.
The work to be carried out consists of, among others, of the following entities:
- the development of previously planned business services for conscripts,
- the development of business intelligence,
- development of electronic archiving and statistics,
- KaPA (national service architecture) suomi.fi introduction of services; messages, powers and service passage,
- design and implementation of connections for the exchange of information with other CAPA service-driven agencies,
- the introduction of an electronic signature,
- further development of different operating environments.