Pori Energia's aim is to renew the Subscriber's financial information system (the "System", "solution" or "CIS"). The system serves all business operations of the Client.
The aim of the acquisition is well-managed and cost-effective, modern, integrable, equipped with open boundaries of the CIS solution. CIS solution will meet the current requirements of the law and business, as well as to be smoothly adaptable to future legislative and business changes.
The acquisition is turnkey and can be implemented solution is the Premise, the system as a service (SaaS), or a combination of these consist of a hybrid solution.
electronic transaction acquisition address is: email@example.com
Pori Energia Oy acquires the economic information system / information service environment, which covers the actual maintenance of the information system as well as its use of the host of the project. The acquisition includes all of the CIS and components required by the project, which is included in the delivery, including also the contributions submitted by third parties. Similarly, within the scope of delivery includes a total delivery of all the CIS required for the introduction of the work.
The scope of the contract covers the following areas:
- Purchase orders and invoices,
- The Ministry of Employment, service and other billing,
- Payments and cash planning,
- Job and project financial tracking,
- Inventory Management,
- Reporting, Budgeting and Forecasting (partly optional).
In addition, the acquired entity should include:
- Extensive integration possibilities,
- Versatile and easy to use interface,
- Adaptability of the energy needs of the business.