Pori Energia's aim is to renew the Subscriber's financial information system (the "System", "solution" or "CIS"). The system serves all business operations of the Client.
The aim of the acquisition is well-managed and cost-effective, modern, integrable, equipped with open boundaries of the CIS solution. CIS solution will meet the current requirements of the law and business, as well as to be smoothly adaptable to future legislative and business changes.
The acquisition is turnkey and can be implemented solution is the Premise, the system as a service (SaaS), or a combination of these consist of a hybrid solution.
electronic transaction acquisition address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pori Energia Oy acquires the economic information system / information service environment, which covers the actual maintenance of the information system as well as its use of the host of the project. The acquisition includes all of the CIS and components required by the project, which is included in the delivery, including also the contributions submitted by third parties. Similarly, within the scope of delivery includes a total delivery of all the CIS required for the introduction of the work.
The scope of the contract covers the following areas:
- Purchase orders and invoices,
- The Ministry of Employment, service and other billing,
- Payments and cash planning,
- Job and project financial tracking,
- Inventory Management,
- Reporting, Budgeting and Forecasting (partly optional).
In addition, the acquired entity should include:
- Extensive integration possibilities,
- Versatile and easy to use interface,
- Adaptability of the energy needs of the business.
CORRECTION NOTICE Contract was suspended and will be published again adjusted for the following items: Procurement below the threshold. - The period of validity of tenders, as well as additional questions and an invitation to tender ending times have changed. ************************************************** ******************************************* The primary objective is to update the 2015 industry report. It will be aimed at customers, described by the industry in a versatile and impressively, as well as suitable instrument for the promotion of export enterprises in corporate self-produced material support. Content of the reports should be based on business survey and interviews with the company, as well as on the statistics and other information from reliable sources. The aim is that about one hundred and fifty companies responsible for survey and / or interviewed. The scope of delivery also includes a visually high-quality sealed intended to promote exports Powerpoint presentation on the results of the key findings of the report and in the English language. corresponding to the moment of the survey a list of target companies and their contact persons and contact information is part of the delivery and must be delivered in an electronic form of Excel tables at the same time with the industry survey report. Performer shall convene the meetings of the steering.Direct link to the notification of additional information can be found here Hilma-notification.
- The health station feeding,
- Service center for older people dine outside (non-residents),
- Group family daycare centers, feeding,
- Children and staff a tree nursery group family day-care center,
- Children and staff Pouta cloud group family day-care center,
- The children and the staff of the park group family day-care center,
- Children and staff Otter group family day-care center,
- Children and staff Linnik group family day-care center,
- Honko school students and teachers,
- Pupils and teachers Honkajoen Yhteiskoulu and high school,
- And in addition to home meal services for the elderly.
About the acquisition of the wholeFood Service in connection with the Service are the Employment Contracts Act § 1 luvin 10: business transfer agreement in accordance with the municipal service catering staff will transfer to the service provider's existing employees.
More detailed information can be found in the attached tender documents.Oral questions will not be answered. Email subject line should read "Catering Offer".