LUT is recruiting four (4) top level academic researchers into tenure positions (open rank). The positions will be defined more specific in February 2016, preliminary research areas are:
- Sustainable business and entrepreneurship,
- Growth entrepreneurship,
- Two academics on Software engineering, especially data-intensive software engineering.
LUT is looking for a service provider to consult in the recruitment process.
Interested party may request the Invitation to tender by e-mail from email@example.com.
Lappeenranta City Contract Services to request an offer technology, project management and logistics expert service in accordance with the attached invitation to tender and its annexes. CORRECTION NOTICE: Correction of the notification has been updated with a call for tenders in such a way that it was added to the sub-regional forms, which offer for downloading attachments. No substantive changes. the subject of the contract are the following expert services in the service areas: • Service Area A: Total deliveries Serena Business Manager technology platform • Service Area B: Microsoft SharePoint technology platform consulting • Service Area C Project and program management consulting • Service Area D: Mobile technology consulting • Service Area E: Open Source, Open Data and Data management consultancy • service Area F: supply chain management (supply chain), logistics and warehouse management consulting each of the six service areas must make a separate award decision and a separate framework agreement. For each zone there is a separate service description for tenders liitteeisä 2A-F.
NOTE! Notification information can be found Tarjouspalvelu.fi -toimittajaportaalista. Also on offer / request to participate, the transmission is done in this way. Direct link to the notification of additional information can be found here Hilma-notification.
The above-mentioned integrated system:
- Providing customers with digital involved in the movement of mobile services that scale to other computer equipment,
- Is able to handle all the different needs of the subscriber's outgoing matkustusetuisuudet,
- Supports the development of business around the movement of services,
- To strengthen air transport operations at Lappeenranta Airport,
- Streamlining the South Karelia border stations border traffic; and,
- Provides a service to producers in the region where the channel to offer service packages, combining for example, transport and cultural resources..Participation in the meetings (incl. Travel) are not paid separate remuneration, but participation is included in the contract price. The solution must also provide an open interface for developers and producers of digital services, mobility services providers. The system interfaces must be open to all companies wishing to accession to the system. Subscriber's goal is Meuse project will create new and strengthen existing business activity around mobility and the services provided by it.
Implementation of the system must be able to take note of and come through as far as possible to anticipate legislation and other regulatory privacy requirements.MyDatan principles to be applied are recorded Ministry of Transport and Communications' My Data - an introduction to the exploitation of human-centered personal information "survey (http://urn.fi/URN:ISBN:978-952-243-418-0). Provider for your business related aspects of the interface are descriptions of how developed add-ons associated with the basic solution. The precise definition of the acquiree as well as the negotiation process is made possible during the contract negotiations.
The precise definition of the acquiree are made the negotiation process, as well as possible during the contract negotiations.