This notice is published in the same content in both Finnish and Swedish.The purpose of the request for information
THIS IS A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (REGISTRATION REQUEST) NO CONTRACT NOTICE OR SOLICITATION.
This request for information is intended to identify potential new service providers and new offices Kela's existing service providers whose data are not the Kela service provider in the registry, and who wish to participate in the spring 2016 sairausryhmäkohtaisten rehabilitation and adaptation training tenders that have not yet been opened.The acquired facilities In addition, service providers must register for each unit (see paragraph. 3.2.) Social Insurance Register on 01.04.2016 by the service provider, if the station information not already Kela service provider in the registry. 2016 Spring invitation to tender invitations provide more information on the tender date and acquired service lines sickness and target groups:
- Adult arthritis course,
- Adult cancer course,
- Asperger- and ADHD-course,
- Respiratory illness sufferers course,
- Operating fault of diseases of course,
- Metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes course
- Mental disorders in patients with the course,
- Memory Disorders sufferers course,
- Carers course,
- Heart Rate,
- Inflammatory rheumatic disease in children and young people's courses,
- Type 1 diabetes course.
The term begins at 01/11/2016, and contracts are awarded up to four years.Provider of the required measures Check-tag Application and usage More information See the service receives Tax Administration's website www.vero.fi/katso. More information can be found in the summary to the formation of Tax Administration's website www.vero.fi/katso.
More information See the tag to apply, Sub-ID and the course enrollment system is available from Kela's website at www.kela.fi/kuntoutuspalvelut in paragraph Courses> Rehabilitation Course System.If the service provider to supply See the tags by e-mail on something other than the above-mentioned Kela's e-mail address, then the service provider takes the risk that the message will not be delivered by the Social Insurance Institution to the above deadline email address. Kela service provider in the register of enrollment each unit Only the service of the offices, which have been opened up access, to make an offer.
The service office registrationOne request for registration for spring 2016 for each service provider locations from sufficient.
Registration request must include the following information:
- The service provider's business ID,
- The name and office service provider,
- The service provider's legal form,
- The language in which the service can be provided (Finnish / Swedish)
- The service provider's place of domicile,
- The service provider's street address,
- The service provider's phone number,
- The service provider's e-mail address
- The service provider's internet address (if any).
The release and a link to the registration request is published on the Kela website in www.kela.fi/kuntoutuspalvelut Topical News> Purchase.Additional Information Tender material will then be available from Kela's website www.kela.fi/kuntoutuspalvelut, see Supplies> Rehabilitation Division's procurement> Running calls for tenders. If the reply to the request for information passages is covered by professional secrecy, they are requested to notify individually.
The answers to the requests for information, are mainly public only when tendering for the possible subject of the decision and the agreement.
Information request for the defendant is not entitled to claim compensation from Kela reply.
1. Description of the acquiree:
This request for information concerns the SKAL Kustannus Oy (later, the "Subscriber") purchased a web / mobile applications, of which a request for information stage is used for just an aid ADR and CO2 (hereinafter referred to as "applications") and the support and maintenance services, as well as the use of services.user applications come in different sizes, different suoritealoilla companies offering logistics services and transport. Applications create entrepreneurs also an opportunity to meet the transparency requirements on the sectors being able to generate customers and public authorities a more accurate and up to date information on consignments transported.
The contracting entity should include three parts:
1) web / mobile applications;
2) the collection and recording of information;
3) the interfaces to other systems.
The request for information is intended to identify the supplier markets and to get comments appended to the invitation to tender the acquisition of vaatimusmäärittelyluonnoksiin, after which the subscriber shall adopt the measures and the possible launch of the tendering process.
2. The timetable for the contract
The aim is to conclude contracts in the spring of 2016.
3. The instruments Comment options
The documents are available on the Client's homepage at www.skal.fi/hilma:
Comment Types draft documents are:
A. ADR vaatimusmatriisi
B. CO2 vaatimusmatriisiquestions to reporters
The questions are also available on the subscriber's home page at www.skal.fi/hilma
A) Questions related to the ADR vaatimusmatriisiin.
A1. how to connect a service, e-call application?
A2. would you use a mobile app or a native client responsive web pages?
A3. what is the level of security you are providing?
A4. how to define the buffering information during the disconnection?
A5. how to connect the future esuomi.fi certificate for the user?What?
A7. what kind of other features offered by the supplier is the application,
vaatimusmatriisin which the Client needs are directly related to the subject, but
of which the Client Application procurement should be aware of ?:
B) Questions related to CO2 vaatimusmatriisiin.
B1. how applications provide data transfer unit available on the server?
B2. how to define the buffering information during the disconnection?
B3. how to connect the future esuomi.fi certificate for the user?What?
B5. what kind of other features offered by the supplier is the application,
vaatimusmatriisin which the Client needs are directly related to the subject, but
of which the Client Application procurement should be aware of ?:
C) Other questions from reporters.
C1. whether the supplier's ability to provide the Client (points 1 and 3) web
/ Mobile package?
C2. provided that the supplier is able to offer the Client em. Web
/ Mobile entity, so the pace at which it would received
for the use of?The supplier may choose to give em. A more detailed description of the
we provide web / mobile application entity that would satisfy the Client
the requirements of the preliminary necessary.What are the specific requirements of the Client should take into account the acquiree
the definition and requirements?Does the supplier provide references for the corresponding application entities,
which are used elsewhere?
5. Suppliers' comments and replies broadcast address
Editor's note requirements (point 3) and answered the questions (paragraph 4) are invited to send by e-mail 03/08/2016 firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can answer the questions, for example, by sending the information request filled.
Comments can be sent to a vaatimusmatriiseihin) in question. Vaatimusmatriisilla or b) a separate document.
The supplier must provide the following contact information:
1. The name of the company and its business ID,
2. contact and his e-mail and telephone number
If you wish, you can submit free-form questions and comments related to the acquisition.
6. effectsPrior notification is also not bound by the Client as to carry out the acquisition or launch a competitive bidding process. Public access to documents and trade secrets names or other information about the technical dialogue with the companies will not be published.
The customer can supply the questioner businesses (point 5) an aggregate basis for the answers to the questions, but the answers given by the Client are not in any way binding and the Client reserves the right not to answer the questions completely.
HSL will implement the procurement procedure on its own and on behalf of the TVV Ticket and Payment System Oy. for the following areas:Visa & Mastercard card acquirer. Online payment service provider. A debit-based payment service provider.
On a general level, we look for service providers who:
- Provide high quality and reliable daily payment services.
- Improve the cost-effectiveness of HSL's payment.
- They have experience in large volumes and technically demanding public transport systems.
- Bring added value to HSL's business through, for example, unique value-added services.If so, HSL has the right to acquire only some of the services or not to acquire any part of the services from any of the suppliers. As an additional service, the service provider can also provide Amex and Diners Club accountancy services.
- Contract period 2 + 1 + 1 year from Q2 / 2018.The volume of the call for tenders, which is also used as the basis for the cost comparison, is described in Appendix 1.
The card payment service provider must support at least the following transaction types:
- Card payment with chip and PIN (Chip & PIn),
- Close payment on a card or mobile wallet (Contcatless),
- 3D authenticated remote payment (Secure CNP),
- CVV2 Authenticated Distance (No Secure CNP),
- "One Click Payment".CVV2 scan when recording.
o The event is done without CVV2 card information.
- Recurring Payment.3D authentication and / or CVV2 verification is performed when recording.
o Repeat payment is made without card information stored in the 3D / CVV2 service.The ICF + pricing model is a pricing model that consists of two components:
* ICF = Interchangefee between card issuer and card acquirer defined by card companies.
* + = component means other price elements.
The bidder must fill in the price information in Appendix 2.
The service must be available 24/7/365 and the minimum service requirement requirement is 99.5%.
The functional and qualitative benchmarking criteria for the service are set out in Annex 3.The solution offered can be a so-called " a centralized solution whereby the service provider charges against his / her customer account and then deposits them into HSL or a settlement where the money is directly accounted for in HSL's bank accounts in selected banks.
The service must cover as far as possible a Finnish banking field.In 2018, e-payments will be introduced simultaneously with the online payment of travel cards. The volume of the call for tenders is set out in Annex 1. The bidder must fill in the price information in Appendix 2. The HSL General Requirements for Interface are in Annex 5.
The service must be available 24/7/365 and the minimum service requirement requirement is 99.5%
Functional and qualitative benchmarking criteria are defined in Annex 3.In this case, HSL carries the credit risk and obtains its receivables as a direct customer.
The pay-by-payment service must support at least the following transaction types:
- Invoice for a single purchase.
- A summary invoice, where purchases for a given period are billed with one invoice.
- A landfall where the bill can be paid in several installments.Payments will be made during 2018. The bidder must fill in the price information in Appendix 2. The HSL General Requirements for Interface are in Annex 5.
The service invoice form (consumer interface) must also support mobile user interfaces (responsive / mobile optimized).
The service must be available 24/7/365 and the minimum service requirement requirement is 99.5%
Functional and qualitative benchmarking criteria are defined in Annex 3.
The project will be implemented in 2012 YTV to be correct data model project.
Design The system consists of the following separate companies to be set up:
- 49272/1, Heka Kruunuvuorenranta Haakoninlahdenkatu 3, ARA kustannusvalvoma tenement property,Ltd. Helsinki Pojamankallio, Hitas be sold under the conditions RS-target,
- 49276/1, Heka Kruunuvuorenranta Haakoninlahdenkatu 1, ARA kustannusvalvoma tenement property,
- 49276/2, Haso Disankallio, ARA kustannusvalvoma the right to occupy property.
The scope of the projects is set out in point II.2.1 of this contract notice in the.
The design mandate includes, in addition to the above-mentioned residential plots include:preparation of drafts, protocols, and applications required Poikkeamismenettelyssä, as well as participation in meetings, The yard is also information modeling design,
- Business premises in accordance with the town plan,
- Mentally handicapped housing group in accordance with OmaPorras concept spaces in one stairwell plot 49272/1,
- In the underground parking garage on the plot design 49272/1 OPTIONAL, the share is requested separate price,
- Light Works of art,
- Areas related to pipe the waste collection system,
- Other structures shown in the city plan and the plots belong to (such as natural stone walls, transformer substations,),
- The project plan and the main text of the contract notice in the form of electronic attachments.
All four plots of land belong to the same design and construction of the project.
The majority of real estate in the parking spaces are located LPA-plot parking facility.
Construction Technical objectives:The design complied with ATT's planning guidelines and mallidetaljeja.
House Technical objectives:Real Estate is connected to the regional imukeräysjärjestelmään waste. The invitation specifies a contract notice in the technical and quantitative factors in the project. However, the client has the right, if necessary, order a separate data model coordinator and negotiate with the selected architectural firm associated with an appropriate data model coordinator duties refund the price of the price specified in the design of the contract.
- Entry stage terminated in accordance with this contract notice in the date,
- Offer period: March-May 2016
- Designer selection: May 2016
- Design starting in May 2016,
- Submission of building permit initiation: February 2017 (date recorded in an agreement KSE2013 design appropriate sakollisena intermediate goal),
- Construction Accounting Plans stored in the project bank työpiirustustasoisina and coordinated and ready to be sent in May 2017 (date recorded in an agreement KSE2013 design appropriate sakollisena intermediate goal),
- Planning time: ~ 11-12 months,
- Construction start of the competition is June 2017,
- Construction starting in October-December 2017
- Built-Time Rating: + 24 months.
This request for information identifying the kinds of services available in the market offering service providers and specified in the procurement Working Group on the acquisition of breakdown, and information on the anticipated value, so that the tender can be implemented in the most appropriate manner.Information request respondents receive no compensation for responding to the request for information. If the answer contains confidential commercial or professional secret the information lines for any business secrets be asked to connect the words "commercial secrets". Email will be entitled "Information Request: Aggregates Project".
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION UNDER THE WHOLEThe pilot project is the Ministry wants to promote the development of resource-efficient approaches to mineral supplies and the introduction of, and create new circulation economy modeled on the pre-building solutions so that solutions would be applicable to the various trans-building projects construction area of complementary construction.
According to the preliminary plan, the acquisition is broken down into the following sub-tasks:What measures would help remove regulatory recycling-based solutions to domestic problems in the process ?. Evaluation of the impact of policy instruments through practical examples. What kind of statistical methods and practices contribute to the aggregate supply and construction waste, sustainable use ?. As a result of this paragraph will create the basis for aggregate maintenance apply for technology solution for future experiments, as well as the planning and authorization processes in the interaction between development measures.
E) Participation Finnoo flow of administrative processes, coordinating the work of government working group (estimated at 3-6 meetings / year) and the development of the needs identified in this report.The aim of this paragraph, the formation of a consortium and the creation of the company concept for the commercialization of technology solutions.
INFORMATION CALL FOR QUESTIONSWhat do you think of the above-described contents and breakdown of the acquiree:
Is the grouping of links in the chain functional and fit for purpose acquisition?
Are the subtasks and their breakdown clear and unambiguous?
Do you have any suggestions for improvement apportionment of the task?What services are included in cost to produce your organization?
Would your organization have the opportunity to carry out the acquisition of all the sub-tasks?
What does the acquisition of sub-tasks will not possibly take?How do you assess the amount of work in various subtasks acquisition?
How does the service cost would be reasonable to ask for the offer?What would be appropriate to emphasize the assessment of the quality of tenders quality factors? In addition to this information, you can submit free-form views on a whole different implementation or other possibilities related and / or potential risks.
CORRECTION NOTICE: published earlier request for information in the notice invalid name (Helen Electricity Network Ltd. The Kalasatama substation works contract, the total contract) Information Request notification real name: Helen Electricity Network Ltd Pitäjänmäki substation toisiouusinta, total delivery. Previously published information request notification (prior information): OJ: 2016 / S 017-025283 Released: 01.26.2016 PURPOSE OF INFORMATION REQUEST AND DESCRIPTION OF THE ACQUISITION PROCESS: This request for information is intended to clarify Helen Electricity Network Ltd Pitäjänmäki substation toisiouusintaan issues, as well as the acquisition of the participation of potentially interested bidders. The contracting entity undertakes no obligation to carry out the acquisition of Helen Electricity Network Ltd Pitäjänmäki substation toisiouusinta, total delivery. Decisions on the possible launch of the procurement process is carried out after a market survey. PURCHASE ON BACKGROUND INFORMATION Helen Electricity Network Ltd is implementing Pitäjänmäki substation toisiouusinnan, total delivery. Currently, PMP, PME, and may in principle operate independently of one another, each with its own auxiliary electric system and Remote control. More accurate Substations structure: - PME No 14-field three-group for 2-rail for SF6-insulated switchgear 110 kV Four No 110/20 kV main transformer groups are located in different rooms. No, process equipment required for auxiliary electric system - PMP: Groups are located in different rooms. No, process equipment required for auxiliary electric system. Extension field control units and security system components are included in this acquisition. Contract consists of the following elements: The control center equipment placed centrally PME relehuoneeseen. Protector installed in new starting point for the relekaappeihin. - Substation 20 kV switchgear protection and control system, including the renewal and expansion of the arc protection switchgear for all cells -. Station bus IEC61850-compliant - Design, installation, testing and commissioning, as well as demolition and disposal of old equipment. 110 kV switchgear with regard to renewals must be made at the end of August 2017. Inquire about your opinion on: Please provide the items delisting of the acquisition of the corresponding references in the last few years. 2. Describe what hardware you came to take delivery of this project. 3. Describe what kind of after sale support and service you will be able to provide the supplied hardware? 4. What is the preliminary price estimate on the implementation to propose? 5. What is the aikatauluarvionne? For MORE INFORMATION please contact the following e-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org REPLY request for information should be delivered in 02.08.2016 at 23:30 by writing e-mail address: email@example.com sake of clarity, we ask to subscribe for the answer to the e-mail subject line: Information Request: Helen Electricity Network Ltd Pitäjänmäki substation toisiouusinta, total delivery. If your answer includes business or trade secrets or other confidential information, we ask that you and mean to the individual in question. Information clearly.Direct link to this notice, the information can be found at the end of the Hilma notice.
The design package includes the following items:
- Helsingin asumisoikeus Oy, Haso Postiljooni, block 17126,
- Helsinki City Apartments Ltd / Heka Pasila Kollikatu, block 17126.
The contract begins with the signature of the contract and is valid until the contractual obligations have been executed in the manner approved by the developer.
Description of the task:In addition, in the case of structural design, a project planner should be appointed.
Purpose of the competition:
The aim is to apply for a structural design for the site in question in the city of Helsinki, in cooperation with the Helsinki Housing Production (Att), Helsingin Kaupungin Asunnot Oy (HEKA), Helsinki Asumisoikeus Oy and other designers.
The task of planning is to design a site plan by designing the boundary conditions set by the draft and the design of an object that is subject to the cost limits of Att.
The plans must meet the requirements of the Housing Finance and Development Center (ARA) and be able to implement the ARA's approved price level.In addition, the design work follows Att's design drawings, Att's design guidelines, and the developer's instructions. The tasks of the data model coordinator are included in the chief designer's assignment.
Geotechnical design is the responsibility of the Helsinki City / Urban Environment business / suburban building.
Subject of the competition:
Korteli 17126 is located in Helsinki City Housing Ltd, HEKA's cost-controlled rental property HEKA Pasila Kollikatu and ARA's cost control of the same block 17126 for Haso Postiljooni, Helsinki Asumisoikeus Oy.
The average target area of the rental housing is about 50-55 m2, the average target area of the dwelling object is about 60-65 m2.
Real estate creation can not be done until the town plan is final, the plan is expected to become valid in the spring of 2018.The first chapter indicates the building right and the second figure shows how much of the street level of the building According to the draft draft formula, the heights of the parts of the building are V, VI and VII.
Parking spaces are located on LPA plot 17124.
- the design of an object subject to the cost limits required by Att,
- Good value for money,
- Long service life and easy maintenance of façades, awnings, courtyards and public spaces,
- Building components and materials for standard products,
- The objectives of Building Services are attached.
- Concrete element body,
- Submersible hollow core slabs.
- Project plans are ready,
- Building permits in 28 September 2018 (penalty intent),
- Career Planning Plans at the Project Bank at Work Plans, coordinated and revised in January 2019 (Intentional Goal),
- Starting a competition in February 2019,
- Construction starts no earlier than 06/2019, but no later than 09/2019.The RTS environmental classification obligations are listed in a separate attachment, furthermore, the use of the RTS tool should be included in the design offer.
Request for a quote for the LVIA plans for a refurbished rental property
and the execution of oversight over construction time.
The renovation is the property of the City of Helsinki Ltd
a rental property located in the city of Käpylä, Helsinki
block 888 on plot 1 (Pohjolankatu 47 and Käpyläntie 12),
The buildings were completed in 1950.10515 asm², and business premises
The procurement is competed as a single entity in scheduling management and inexpensive
to reach the cost level.
The contract begins with the signature of the contract and is valid until,
contractual obligations have been fulfilled in the manner approved by the developer.The whole renovation work will be completed in 2021.
Execution of the project LVIA planning tasks and site-time supervisory tasks to the extent required by the tender dossier.Cost calculations are made by the developer.
There is a change in the area plan in the area where the plot is locatedAt the same time it is estimated the surrounding As a result, the area has been banned.
The planning of the site should be done in cooperation with the City Museum, Building Control and Land Use and Urban Construction Service.
The responsible designer must have experience in the project-related task, among others. protection, and the construction ban.
For a more detailed description of planning tasks, see the appendices "Planning contract for LVIA planning and supervision tasks" and project plans.
Description of the project
The renovation is under the ownership of the City of Helsinki in 1950
completed six rental houses with three-storey residential buildings.
Buildings are brick and concrete framed, floorboards made of solid limestone tiles.
The exterior wall structure is a siporex brick or a siporex concrete clay cube.
- The building and building technical objectives are in accordance with the project plans
- The price plans set by the project plan / ARA can be accommodated
- Good value for money
- Easy maintenance of facades, awnings, courtyards and public spaces
- Building components and materials for facades and apartments are standard products
- Improving energy efficiency
- Improving accessibility.
The project will be implemented as a single project.
o planning to start January 2018
o plans for completed career calculations in November 2018
o start of construction in the beginning of 2019
o construction ready for the rest of the year 2021
The planning schedule is drawn up under the direction of the chief designer in co-operation with other designers at the beginning of the design.
The designer's choice
The designer's choice is made on the basis of overall economic advantage.
Offer Price:The fee is fixed and all costs such as value added tax, computer expenses, on-site visit, work scheduling and work-time monitoring are included in the premium.
In addition, the hourly prices for the design are asked.
The comparative price is comprised of the sum of the given prices.
Quality Assessment:Quality evaluation is only carried out in respect of tenders meeting the minimum requirements.
To ensure that the company's statutory obligations are handled, the bidder should be prepared to provide the subscriber with the customer's liability law and the documents in accordance with the procurement law obligations prior to signing the contract.