The Contracting Authority wants, based on a decision to genudbyde operation, maintenance and further development of existing GLR / CHR system, to reach an agreement on the operation, maintenance and further development of GLR / CHR and its underlying subsystems and applications.
The delivery being acquired consists of the following main components:
1) Establishment and transition of the technical solution
2) platform and application operations, the supplier is responsible for operation, maintenance and further development of GLR / CHR
3) handling of support cases from the users of GLR / CHR via one offered Helpdesk
4) Management of the system incl. coordination and advice
5) Implementation of projects as part of the ongoing operation, maintenance and further development.
GLR / CHR is an extremely important and business critical system complex to the Contracting Authority.
Please refer to contract Annex 1 - Progress summary for more.
Refer to the specifications section 5 and section II.1.4) of this Order.