Wonderful Copenhagen requests proposals for consultancy as well as access to a fully developed business intelligence platform to be further developed, adapted and used in a pilot project in Greater Copenhagen.
The aim of the project is to gather a number of data sources, both new and existing, regarding Greater Copenhagen as a destination, the visitors’ use of the destination to create business intelligence for the tourism industry to better understand their visitors and enable the industry to adapt products and services to ensure both a better experience for visitors and a more targeted effort and business for the industry.
During 2017/2018 EKF will develop its new business strategy.
Alongside several analysis and fact-findings, EKF requests a benchmark report on our fellow Export Credit Agencies to be part of the basis for the development of the new strategy.
Duration of the contract will be for a period of 2 1/2 years with the possibility of up to 3-year extension, however, a minimum of 6 months.It also includes the operator's task in a number of related tasks relating to the communication about the program and guidance of applicants and a number of administrative tasks.
The project is an overarching concern the following:
- The implementation of individualized coaching course
- Communication on the application of social media
- Manual of potential applicants
- Administrative tasks.An operator is not guaranteed a minimum number of pilots per entrepreneur. years and above expected number of entrepreneur pilots per. year does not reflect any guarantee or otherwise binding for the Fund.
Innovation Fund genudbyder now contract for the operation of entrepreneurial pilot scheme, including advice to entrepreneur pilots busy entrepreneurial pilot scheme. The contract also concerns the marketing of the scheme, the implementation of individual counseling programs, facilitation of networking and various administrative tasks associated with the system.
WEA provider maintenance, development and advice regarding FSA dedicated systems and data warehouse (systems), cf. Below.
Service areas include:
1) Development in the form of actual changes and / or extensions of systems functionality, user interface, reports, and integrations.
2) Adapting the systems functionality, user interface, reports and interfaces.
3) Maintenance, including technical support, troubleshooting and emergency
4) Counseling relation. Instance, project management, information architecture and business intelligence, user interfaces and user experience, analyzes, development of architecture and technology platform, integrations, security, self-service solutions and development of systems in relation to mobile workplaces
Details of the framework agreement, services and IT environment can be found in the tender documents, particularly Annex 2 and Annex 3.
See description above as well as the tender documents.
SLKS want a system for the application and grants administration to replace the agency's existing solutions in the field. The system should provide a quality boost to the agency's administration of grants processes so that the Agency will have a modern grant administrative system that supports workflow and workflow management law correctly and in a user-friendly way.
The contract includes delivery of an application and grants administration system (ASTA), which will support SLKS subsidy business.
The focal point of SLKS supplement business is the administration of a plurality of grants pools supported by various processes ensure proper handling of grants. In SLKS business is subsidy cases associated with a specific pool in which all cases are treated equally and load the same accounting / account associated with finance settlement.
The system includes a number of generic elements that can be used to establish the coherent processes that support grants pools. The setup of the processes in the system must be carried out by SLKS so that SLKS can set up individual grants pools.
Proper settlement of subsidy cases are business critical for SLKS why System must support that each case in a pool after setup through uniform and smooth handling of cases.
Besides the acquisition and implementation of the grant administrative system wants SLKS also assign a maintenance and support agreement for the acquisition.
Offering includes a contract that contains elements of both a public contract as a framework agreement because the contract includes both supplier is obliged to deliver the above, and there will be an element of the framework agreement in connection with the customer's options for further development of the sought solution.