This contract is a framework agreement, which allows to adapt the existing server hardware base continuously by replacing and supplementing the requirements of the client. The client will get over the term of the framework contract new equipment, upgrades and enhancements to hardware and software, including installation to existing system landscape. Decisive for the contract volume are only the later retrieval orders.
The contractor must as IBM Business Partner about the appropriate know-how and the appropriate certifications for each retrieved by the client product lines (IBM pSeries, IBM System z and IBM SAN Volume Controller) feature. The contractor must have business partners so far been certified as IBM. Where must exist for the IBM pSeries and IBM SAN Volume Controller at least one "IBM Specialty Business Partner" certification. The aim of the client is that the IBM value proposition is so integrated into the partners offer the contractor that the contractor is able to develop appropriate customer and application-specific solutions for the client.
Object of the performance is the customer across business and management consultancy for the management of the client and a customer relationship management at board level in the field of public health insurance. This service is provided by a person with expected 5 PT a 8h per week. The performance begins immediately and additional, expected mid-2016 for an initial 12 months of the option to extend the contract for two further periods of 12 months.
The statutory health insurance market is in a continuous change. In addition to a considerable change of customer behavior, the increasing digitization requires a strong focus on technology leadership and a competitive cost structure with continued competitive pricing structures.
For this reason, gkv computer science as an IT service provider for the statutory health insurance AOK Northeast, Northwest AOK, AOK Rheinland / Hamburg, AOK Sachsen-Anhalt, Barmer and HEK would realign its structures. Subject of this tender is to advise and assist the gkv computer science in the review of IT strategy, optimized targeting the diminishing performance partner and the development of content, preparation and, if necessary, implementation of possible sourcing options. In addition to the clear focus on GKV-compliant strategy orientation is the technical, procedural and structural realignment of gkv computer science part of the job.
Counseling support to carry out a management audit. The advisory service includes the design, implementation and evaluation of an audit process.
- Ordnance soundings;The connection work / Reconnection / connections are provided by the cable carrier;
- Ongoing monitoring and documentation of water levels in Eschbach, including meetings of emergency measures in coordination with the client; Ongoing monitoring of the inlet region in the casing and maintaining the business of Eschbach reconciliation;
- Preparing shotcrete linings for existing river walls, cavity injections existing river walls;
- Shotcrete for temporary securing excavation walls; Nailing for securing excavation walls;110 m on the western bank);
- Undertaking of buildings with reinforced concrete according to DIN 4123 and fuse with soil nails in individual sections on the east bank (total length about 40 m);285 m, including the manufacture of reinforced concrete and natural stone Auflagerkonsolen furring aquatic side of the pile wall;
- Reinforced concrete construction for the production of head beam constructions and a 10 m long cantilever plate (for bus stop) on piles;Inlet and outlet pot and workshop equipment. 8 m, including new construction on the same site; 8 m; 240 m on the east bank); 80 m); 50 m; 50 m); 40 m); 80 m);
- Installation, provision and dismantling of temporary water transfers to 2 individual sections, consisting of pipes DN 1400, including the headwater and underwater dams;
- Installation of filter dams consisting of stone mattresses with partly-hook and of charged filter web;250 m); 12 m; 280 m, including precast manholes D = 1 000 mm, within the Eschbachstraße, grave depth up to 3 m;
- Dismantling of a combined sewer DN700 stoneware in eastern shore area and properties on the same route with integration into the newly produced seawalls
- Road construction equipment (Sectional full expansion and renovation).