Implementation of regional management for the ILE region Calenberger Land, consisting of the four municipalities Barsinghausen, Gehrden, Jump and Wennigsen (Deister). After the present regional development concept following field of action targets have been identified:
- Increase grades by Koopereation;
- Promote identity formation;
- Compact centers promote to secure the infrastructure and public services;
- Receive and support village communities;
- Regional employment and value added safeguard and promote;
- Create versatile recreational opportunities;
- Protect nature and landscape.
The Regional Manager developed due to the present regional development concept solutions and activities to implement the identified in the Regional Development Concept targets. The benefits of regional management include:
- Coordination of the overall process,
Project management; particular advice of the promoters, project design and project management, technical and organizational support of projects, organization of project group meetings, coordination and monitoring of project implementation; an important focus is on funding advice and funding acquisition; Preparation of submission of applications, moderation and conflict resolution; Public relation; Documentation and reporting.