Provision by the Contractor to the EPO of maintenance of the software supporting the EPO's finance, HR, procurement, business intelligence, administrative and publishing workflows corporate applications and – upon commissioning by the EPO – provision of additional maintenance and software development work
FMS Wertmanagement (FMS-WM or principal) is an organisationally and economically independent, part legal entity under public law within the Federal Agency for Financial Market Stabilisation (FMSA). The FMS-WM took over on 1 October 2010 of the Hypo Real Estate Holding AG and its direct and indirect subsidiaries and special purpose vehicles at home and abroad (collectively, the HRE Group) in order to stabilize the HRE Group and the overall financial market, risk positions and non-strategic business units and will handle this on a commercial basis. They minimize losses and assumes earnings opportunities.
Construction of a multi-functional business premises at the headquarters of Stadtwerke München GmbH.
Use: Office and Administrative areas, control center of Munich transport.
BGF = 9 682.56 m²,
BRIa = 47 382.10 m³,
Total net area 8479 m²,
Main floor space NF 1-7 = 5025 m².
The following trades are expected advertised EU-wide:
Excavation foundation engineering, construction work, roofing and plumbing work, facade work, drywall work, Holraumböden / raised floors, floor covering, power installations, low voltage systems, conveyor systems, plumbing, HVAC systems, Investigatory heating and chillers, building automation, metal frame / steel doors.
400 users, service and maintenance for a period of 5 years with the possibility of optional extension for another 5 years, optimizations and enhancements to better support the business processes and the production of manuals for the different types of users to the contract. Population Register) and external bodies (Central Register of Foreigners, Bundesdruckerei, Federal Office for Migration and Refugees, other immigration authorities and other offices) instead. Furthermore, an increasing number of transactions in the special application needs can be edited.
Subject of performance are therefore:
a) procurement of standard software with the following main components:
- ALW-specialized procedures for case handling in ABH;
- Lightweight ALW-information (read information, by means of Web application or client installation using Java).
b) product enhancements / adjustments: the possibly necessary product enhancements / adjustments of ALW-specialized procedure to the requirements of the customer (AG) in accordance with specifications.
c) Create the necessary interfaces: In addition to the general interfaces to other agencies and organizations other interfaces provide to municipal administrative procedures and to urban DMS eAktenführung or recreate.
d) facilitate the operation of the system:
- Support (on site at AG) by installing and configuring the ALW-specialized procedure to establish readiness for operation at AG;
- Installation and configuration on multiple environments (testing, migration, productive and training environments);
- Integration into the existing system landscape of the AG, both the server-side component in the infrastructure of it @ M as well as the client-side component in the KVR;
- Commissioning of the interfaces (external and internal);
- Test and troubleshoot the ALW-trade process and its interfaces;
- Supporting the introduction (Go-Live, Early-Life Support).This activity requires a local support (it @ M and KVR) and comprises mainly:
- Creation of a migration policy;
- Creating a mapping table at the field level between the specialized data model of IDA and the new ALW-specialized procedures;
- Automated data migration;
- Testing and quality assurance of the performed data migration;
- However, the migration of electronic records from IDA in the urban DMS is not part of the subject of the contract.30 IT Service staff in Munich;
g) Service and maintenance: The system related services to the ALW-business application, which are paid separately by the client begin only after acceptance of the overall system by the AG and will run for five years with the possibility of an optional extension for another 5 years;50 person-days per year;
i) Documentation: Operating Manual, Administrator Guide, User Manual for the modified procedure.