The St. Georg Economic and Logistics mbH in Leipzig provides a 100% subsidiary of Klinikum St. Georg gGmbH including the food and beverage supply services for patients, visitors and guests of the Klinikum St. Georg gGmbH in Leipzig as well as the specialist hospital Hubertusburg gGmbH Wermsdorf.
The St. Georg Economic and Logistics mbH intends to award the professional management of a newly to be developed catering system to an external service partner for the portion of the food and drink supply. The newly developed catering system provides a Distribution and regeneration in the ward kitchens using a high degree of convenience warm food components prior. In addition to the provision of professional management performance of service partners to propose the device technology for the new boarding system and take over the investment financing.
The University of Leipzig is purchasing computer workstations, which can be implemented in the form of business notebooks. It should thereby be procured 555 notebooks.
The aforementioned SLAs apply to selected components, all other components are added with Next Business Day (NBD) in the Treaty.
The MDM intends to award a concession contract in a negotiated procedure after a previous call for competition for audit services relating to the production or project costs and the use of funds and under the supervision of the business for various project categories of media promotion of MDM. It concerns with the contract to be assigned here procurement law to a service-concession within the meaning of § 105 GWB and the KonzVgV. The threshold value in accordance with § 106 GWB for the applicability of this formal public procurement regime for service concessions not reach the here to be awarded the contract on the basis of previous experience of MDM with the annual fees for the current service, despite the long duration of the contract, which is why the formal procurement law for to be allocated here concession is irrelevant.
The MDM intends to award a concession contract in a negotiated procedure after a previous call for competition for audit services relating to the production or project costs and the use of funds and under the supervision of the business for various project categories of media promoting MDM (MDM production promote cinema and television films and other audiovisual works / new media, MDM promote distribution and sales projects, MDM promote project developments, MDM promote specialty projects (events, festivals, training initiatives etc.)). The examination results of the service are a prerequisite for the granting of funding (loans and grants) and disbursements of MDM to each grant recipient and for any revenue demands from the MDM to individual borrowers etc.
Extension of the existing direct customer platform with the aim of the
Creation of a central direct customer platform for all sales channels in direct customer business:
- Extension of the software (functions, services, data access) for the new ones
- Extension of the data model (data retention) for the customer categories of the new ones
- Migration and consolidation of the customer data from the existing customer support systems into the central data management of the direct customer platform
- Integration of the total solution into the existing system landscape
- Test and quality assurance of the aforementioned services
- Establish the operational availability of the central direct customer platform in the productive environment
- Project management and coordination of all services
Expansion of the existing service and support contract for the new customer platform
Functionalities and systems for ensuring business operations and further development.
On the one hand, various function extensions are implemented: extension authorization concept, extension letter creation, extension reporting.
On the other hand, a game expansion is implemented for the existing product GlücksSpirale (Variolos GlücksSpiral). The following services are required: Concept and specification, programming (optional), quality assurance (optional), project management (optional), service / support services weekly, monthly, yearly (optional).
The judicial system tray GO§A is based on open source business application (Java technology), which includes document management features and has been extended in recent years to components, to map the future of electronic court record (EGA) can.
Framework contract for maintenance and other services for the judicial system tray GO§A which the following service components includes:
. - Pflegegedienstleistungen such as basic care services for corrective and debugging; Provision available workarounds, patches and updates, and support to the client in the implementation of workarounds, patches and updates; Delivery of upgrades, releases and versions; Information service about new patches etc.
- Other services such as support (eg marketing support, the organization of the user group.);. Training of skilled administrators and possibly users; Program adjustments; Hotline support.
Currently 13 courts or authorities have joined the management agreement on the use of the judicial system tray GO§A and thus entitled to demand the care and other services to be tendered through the framework agreement. Currently is expected under this call with the following quantity framework for the procurement of care and other services:
- Minimum purchase: software maintenance GO§A Classical 2,018 jobs (AP) and GO§A EGA 765 AP and 94 calls (equivalent to a technical inquiry, expense approximately 1 hour) and 136 PT on demand service for all beneficiaries per contract year
- Estimated quantity: software maintenance GO§A Classic for 2,156 AP and GO§A EGA for 849 AP and 142 calls and 247 PT on demand service for all beneficiaries per contract year
- Optional purchase: software maintenance GO§A Classic for 2,345 AP and GO§A EGA for 1,103 AP and 196 calls and 620 PT on demand service for all beneficiaries per contract year.