The Federal Republic of Germany, represented by Hessenmobil, road and traffic management in Heppenheim, plans to build two bridge constructions and a noise barrier in the course of the new construction of the bypass around the town of Klein-Rohrheim on the B44.Underground Winkelbach in the course of the B44neu (Bau-km 1 + 804,215)
Total length: 21.75 m
Clear width between supports: 15 m
Width between railings: 12.10 m
Bridge area: 264 m
The structure is built in monolithic prestressed concrete construction:
- execution planning,
- 2,000 m
- 232 m bored piles (90 cm diameter),
- 662 m
- 750 m
- 150 t reinforcing steel,
- Construction of waterproofing, asphalt and pavement work and bridges.Noise protection wall next to and on the Unterwinkel (Bau-km 1 + 804,215)
Total length: 95.34m
Total area: 373.51m
Steel reinforced concrete / aluminum: 68% / 32%
The structure is constructed of prefabricated segments made of steel concrete and aluminum inserted into steel posts:
- Execution planning
- 1 500 m
- 174 m bored piles (80 cm diameter),
- 33 posts made of HEB profiles,
- 35 t reinforcing steel,
- Installation of base and wall elements made of reinforced concrete in the context of the Winkelbach site and on the roadside noise protection walls,
- Installation of wall elements made of aluminum on the building in Winkelbach.Unterführung Winkelbach in the course of a new business route (Bau-km 0 + 334,150)
Total length: 15.50 m
Clear width between deflectors: 14 m
Width between railings: 5.50 m
Bridge area: 85 m
The structure is built in prestressed concrete construction:
- execution planning,
- 650 m
- 280 m drill piles (90 cm diameter),
- 85 m
- 23 m
- 30 t reinforcing steel,
- 5 t clamping steel,
- Construction of waterproofing, asphalt and pavement work and bridges.
The Business Academy Marburg GmbH has "secure professionals: make further and promote equality" together with the health center Wetterau gGmbH (TMI), a project within the program within the European Social Fund (ESF) requested. This was approved by the Federal Office of Administration in July 2016 and is publicly funded by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs and the ESF.
The project entitled "Networked staff development structures in the hospital: Communication + Information = organization" is carried out during the project period from 08/01/2016 to 07/31/2019. Core of the project is a ten-day training, which is conducted and offered split for employees of TMI in six modules. For these modules, we are looking for under this procurement procedure instructors / trainers who take over the modules and their contents throughout the project period.
See the tender documents.
Delivery and installation of 4 projector installations, digital control system Audio Video, Digital video matrix, digital audio router with manual user interface, lighting console / DMX programming, integration EIB / KNX, 5 Touch Panel, 11 business points, 8 Ausspielpunkte, digital signage, stage lighting.