Organization and process consulting.
Benefits of structural design for a family, school and sports pool.
Stadtwerke Bonn intend to build a family, school and sports swimming pool, a diverse, contemporary offer for children, young people, in cooperation with the City of Bonn - offers families and seniors and optimal conditions for schools and clubs. The construction decision is to be taken even in 2017 based on a business case for the construction and operation of the bath.
For this project, in this process, benefits of structural design (service phases 1-4 according to §§ 51 para. HOAI and exceptional services 1) forgiven. The project planning has been announced already in the course of a competition, followed by negotiation procedures; Planning services of the technical equipment will be advertised separately yet.
Maintenance / glass cleaning, Infrastructure Services.
Lot 1: cleaning services: Maintenance cleaning, special cleaning and provision of all sanitary supplies
a) maintenance cleaning in accordance with directory service (mainly a result-oriented), approx .: 23 794.32 m²;
b) Daily cleaning power Monday - Thursday (7:00 to 15:30), Fri (7:00 to 14:00);
c) Special cleanings (RRP estimate, billing according to expenditure): approx. 250 hours / year;
d) providing all sanitary supplies: about 290-320 people in the building business.
Lot 2: Window Cleaning:
a) glass cleaning performance according directory area approx .: 18 513.30 m² (inner: outer 9 254.65 9 258.65);
b) special cleaning (without obligation estimate, billing according to expenditure): approx. 100 hours / year.
Lot 3: Infrastructural services: Security and Fault services, reception and postal services, goods receiving, janitorial
a) Safety and Fault services: 24 hours service / 365 days;
b) receive and postal services: Monday to Thursday 9:00 to 16:00 and Fri 9:00 to 14:00;
c) receipt of goods: Mon-Fri 11:00 to 15:00;
d) janitorial services: Monday - Thursday (8:00 to 16:30), Fri (8:00 to 15:00).
The authority intends to award the performance "audit the financial statements for the years 2017-2020" for the following companies in the High-Tech Gründerfonds:
- High-Tech Gründerfonds GmbH & Co. KG;
- High-Tech Gründerfonds complementary GmbH;
- High-Tech Gründerfonds III GmbH & Co. KG;
- High-Tech Gründerfonds II GmbH & Co. KG;
- High-Tech Gründerfonds Management GmbH;
- High-Tech Gründerfonds I committee GmbH (to liquidation end of 2018);
- High-Tech Gründerfonds II Complementary GmbH (to liquidation end of 2018).
1. Implementation of the audit of the financial statements and annual reports of all companies of the High-Tech Gründerfonds accordance with § 317 HGB, taking into account the IDW principles of proper shooting test.
2. Testing in accordance with the provisions of § 53 para. 1 no. 1 and 2 HGrG taking into account the "questionnaire to test the adequacy of the management and the economic conditions in accordance with § 53 HGrG" for all companies.
3. Business analysis of the financial and earnings position for the High-Tech Gründerfonds GmbH & Co. KG, the High-Tech Gründerfonds II GmbH & Co. KG and the High-Tech Gründerfonds III GmbH & Co. KG
4. Confirmation of the balance sheet values of the interim financial statements of the High-Tech Gründerfonds III GmbH & Co. KG 30.09. each calendar year ISE negative Compliance Declaration in accordance with International Standard on Review Engagements 2410th
5. Presentation of audit results in the bodies of the High-Tech Gründerfonds.
Planning services for building services for a family, school and sports pool.The construction decision is to be taken even in 2017 based on a business case for the construction and operation of the bath. The project planning has been announced already in the course of a competition, followed by negotiation procedures; the achievements of structural design will be advertised separately. no generation facilities must be planned in the pool for these media.
The building services includes:System group 1 Wasser-Abwasser - water; Sewage sanitary-engineering of plants with branched network
- installations for purifying waste water
- Equipment for the chemical and physical treatment of water
Swimming pool water treatment consisting essentially of:Investment group 2 heat supply - heating equipment for the pool water, sauna etc. Integration into system groups 1 and 3
- house distribution station for distributing heatHeat cool; heat recovery; Be, - and dehumidification, etc. Exterior lighting. Single battery;
- Central emergency lighting;
- lightning protection and grounding systems;
- lighting systems with special requirements.Profibusausgang Public address systems; Site supervision; Timing systems, POS systems; including access systems, remote control transmission networks. Investment group 6 conveyor systems - systems to ensure a barrier-free access to the pool as required by law.
- Equipment for Verfahrung a mobile platform.
7.- investment group 7 process plants - Laundry and Cleaning Equipment
- Fire extinguishers;
- smoke removal systems as automatically operated plant;
- fire detection systems;Water treatment;
- technical equipment for water treatment plant also see Group 1;
- technical equipment for sewage discharge;
- technical equipment for water pumping and storage;
- technical equipment for sludge treatment.Medium size kitchens for catering including storage and cooling Conditioning Group 8 building automation -Gebäudeautomationssysteme or automation systems with plant intergroup system integration.