AOI - Mozambique - Sustainable land and water resources management project – 08 2015
| Published August 3, 2015
SPECIFIQUE PROCURMENT NOTICE
REPUBLICA DE MOCAMBIQUE
GOVERNO DA PROVINCIA DE GAZA
DIRECÇÃO PROVINCIAL DE AGRICULTURA
SUSTAINABLE LAND and WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PROJECT
ICB 034/DPA Gaza/SLWRMP/15
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that
appeared in UNDB online Issue N° AfDB308-06/13 3 June 2013 and on the African
Development Bank Group’s Internet Website.
2. The DIRECÇÃO PROVINCIAL DE AGRICULTURA DE GAZA (DPA) received a grant from the
Strategic Climate Funds and a Loan from the African Development Fund (ADF) to implement
the “Sustainable Land and Water Resources Management Project” and intends to apply part of
these funds to build 18 small earth dams.
3. So, “DIRECÇÃO PROVINCIAL DE AGRICULTURA DE GAZA (DPA)” now invites sealed bids
from eligible Bidders quoting the required construction of sealed small earth dams: storage
capacity of 25 000,00 m3 of water each in four Districts of Gaza Province, namely Guijá,
Mabalane, Chicualacuala and Massangena. The evaluation of quotations and award will be
made for all the requested civil works.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding
documents at the office of DIRECÇÃO PROVINCIAL DE AGRICULTURA DE GAZA (DPA),
DPA Gaza, Av. 25 de Junho, 1057, Xai-Xai, Gaza, phone and facsimile number: 00 258
28222184, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The complete set of bidding documents mentioned above can be purchased by the means of a
non-refundable fee of 3,000.00 meticais or its equivalent in freely convertible currency by
interested Bidders by means of bank deposit at Millennium BIM DPA’s bank account number
6. The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the
provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of
Works, ed. September, 2010 and revised on July, 2012.
7. Bids must be delivered at 9 a.m. on the 30/09/2015 to the above office and the bid must be
accompanied by a Bid Security of USD 200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand United States
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives that choose to attend at 9 a.m.
on the tender closing day at the same address.
9. A Pre-tender Site Visit is not required as per the Standard Bidding Documents.
Physical address: DPA Gaza/SLWRMP
Av. 25 de Junho, 1057, Xai-Xai, Gaza
E-mail address: chumajoao”@gmail.com copying to email@example.com