The Intermunicipal's infrastructure consists of 9 buildings, ranging between Tournai and Enghien.
All buildings are equipped with a control panel, with at least a telephone transmitter and have the "CONTACT ID" or equivalent technology to communicate.
The mission of the service will cover the following items:
* Remote monitoring of different alarms
* Sending a patrol when necessary.
and the following mandatory option:
* Closing and put under alarm our headquarters (Building City)
The buildings concerned are:
1. CITY, Quai Saint-Brice 35-7500 Tournai
2. NEGUNDO INNOVATION CENTER, Vooruitgangstraat 13-7503 Froyennes
3. NEGUNDO 2 BUSINESS CENTER Street Innovation 7-7503 Froyennes
4. NEGUNDO 3 INNOVATION CENTER, Vooruitgangstraat 15-7503 Froyennes
5. INNOVATION CENTRE LANTERN, rue Jean Burgers 2-7850 Enghien
6. THE BUSINESS CENTER SILLE, street Foudriers, 2-7822 Ghislenghien
7. LONG SQUARE BUSINESS CENTER, rue Henri Lemaire 1-7911 Frasnes
8. cremation WHITE TREES, rue des Blancs trees 1a to 7911 Hacquegnies
9. THE CRIB BERGERONNETTES, street Wagtails, 15-7822 Ghislenghien
Supply of furniture for the equipment of a nursing home and care with a capacity of 132 beds including delivery and installation of equipment ready for use.
That furniture includes furniture for offices and places of business, the furniture in the rooms, restaurant and hospitality areas, furniture locker rooms, "medical" furniture (electric beds, examination tables, stretchers and stretcher), armchairs geriatric, outdoor furniture, draperies and acoustic devices and small supplies (bins, ashtrays, pallet and racking).