Infrastructure for the construction of the business park "Roeselare Crooked Brook", including local adaptation works on the connecting Beversesteenweg.
Restoring restraint in the district Jabbeke
The adoption aims to repair damaged steel restraint systems according to the items in the survey summary.
Also, the placement of limited new plants can be commissioned.
These principal business structures next to the motorways managed by the Roads and Traffic West-Flanders District 321 Jabbeke.
The repairs also are situated along the slip roads and bridges possibly beyond.
To a lesser extent, may also constructions located in the district of Bruges (D311) and Ostend district (D315) are reset.
N36 Roeselare: Kwadestraat intersection - opening up hospital and business zone.
This adoption mainly includes:
- breaking up of existing roads within the project area
- sheets of trees
- realizing the necessary earthmoving
- constructing water management
- study of the artwork according to the order drawings
- manufacture of concrete structures (duct, retaining walls, ....)
- placing gravel cores
- construction of roads with full structure
- construction of bicycle tracks with full structure
- performing sowing works in verges and embankments
- sheets of trees, grubbing up shrubs
- construction of plantations: trees, shrubs and hedges
- construction of pipes for road lighting and traffic lights
- the maintenance of the works during the guarantee period.
N36 Roeselare - Kwadestraat. Unlocking new hospital and business park.