Oracle E-Business Suite Consulting Services
Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe | Published June 10, 2015 - Deadline June 21, 2015
The Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) is interested to establish a long-term Contract for the provision of professional functional and technical consultancy services on various Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) modules, Oracle Hyperion EPM, and related technologies.
The requirement entails the supply of consultants to be provided on a regular and on-demand basis as required by the OSCE for the duration to be agreed in advance. The consultants are expected to augment the existing OSCE ERP operational support teams and teams working on implementation of various ERP enhancements. Consultants will be assigned tasks within particular work areas and will be managed by OSCE team leads for respective domains.
Additionally, the OSCE seeks to obtain standard rates for implementation/development tasks considered as work packages in relation to E-Business Suite (EBS) implementation such as development of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms and Workflows based on Oracle Release 12 stack with Oracle Hyperion.
To be eligible to participate in the forthcoming Request for Proposal (RFP), the Bidder should fulfil the following prequalification requirements:
• Requirement No. 1 – Bidder in business for at least 5 years and holds a valid Certificate of Incorporation to provide the consultancy services;
• Requirement No. 2 – Bidder should have at least Silver Oracle Partner status;
• Requirement No. 3 – Bidder should have successful experience providing Oracle EBS services to Public sector/International organisation;
• Requirement No. 4 – Bidder should have capacity to provide the following services: Functional Business Consultancy, Technical Development Consultancy and Technical Administration Consultancy (Oracle EBS DBA).
Should you company become interested and capable to participate in the competitive tender process, please send your respond by email to Mr. Yury GOLOVKOV, OSCE Secretariat Procurement at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly include in your response the following information:
1. Your company’s feedback on the above four prequalification requirements;
2. Name and email address of your company to receive the RFP document.
Please note that this is not an invitation for submission of a proposal. This is an Invitation for Prequalification to identify qualified service providers interested and capable in participating in the tender process.