4UT0151 Ogden UT
General Services Administration, Public Buildings Service (PBS) | Published April 15, 2015 - Deadline April 18, 2015
RLP No. 4UT0151
April 15, 2015
A. Statement of Requirements.
The Government is seeking to enter into a lease for space meeting the following requirements:
City, State: Ogden, UT
Delineated Area: Within the city limits of Ogden, UT
Minimum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 12,905
Maximum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 12,905
Space Type: OFFICE
Parking Spaces (Total): 104 on-site parking spaces
Parking Spaces (Surface): 20
Parking Spaces (Structured): 84
Parking Spaces (Reserved):
Full Term: 2 years
Firm Term: 1 years
Option Term: N/A
The U.S. Government currently occupies office and related space in a building under lease in Ogden, Utah that will be expiring. and is considering remaining in the space under a succeeding lease pursuant to GSAR 570.402. The Government is considering alternative space if such alternative space meets the Government's requirements and would be economically advantageous. In making this determination, the Government, will consider, among other things, the availability of alternative space that potentially can satisfy the Government's requirements, as well as costs likely to be incurred through relocating, such as physical move costs, replication of tenant improvements and telecommunication infrastructure, and non-productive agency downtime.
The Government will not consider expressions of interest it receives after the deadline established for the receipt of expressions of interest.
Subleases will not be considered. Offered space must meet Government requirements for Fire, Safety and Handicapped Accessibility, and Sustainability set forth in the Solicitation for Offers.
Offered space shall not be in the 100 year flood plain.
Expressions of interest must include the following information by the due date to be considered:
1. Building name and address and location of the available space within the building
2. Rentable square feet available, and expected rental rate per rentable square foot, fully serviced
3. ABOA square feet to be offered, and expected rental rate per ABOA square foot, fully service. Indicate whether the quoted rental rate includes an amount for tenant improvements and state the amount, if any.
4. Date of space availability
5. Building ownership information
6. Amount of parking available on-site and its cost. Include whether expected rental rate includes the cost of the required Government parking (if any)
7. Energy efficiency and renewable energy features existing within the building
8. List of building services provided
9. Building, space, and parking accessibility in compliance with ABAAS.
10. Building, space, and parking compliance with fire and life safety and seismic requirements.
11. Building, space, and parking compliance with ISC and Publication 64 security standards.
The Government's decision regarding whether to relocate will be based, in part, on information received in response to this advertisement.
B. Projected Dates.
Expressions of Interest Due: April 18, 2015
Market Survey (Estimated): TBD
Offers Due (Estimated): May 15, 2015
Occupancy (Estimated): October 28, 2015
C. Government Contact.
Submit Expressions of Interest to: Jason Lichty
Savills Studley, Inc.
15303 Dallas Parkway, Suite 1200
Addison, TX 75001
Direct phone: 972-739-2213