USB Radio Operations Cables
Department of the Air Force, Air Force Materiel Command | Published July 19, 2016 - Deadline August 3, 2016
The Air Force Test Center, Installation Operational Contracting Division, Eglin AFB, Florida intends to solicit and award a firm-fixed price contract for USB Radio Operations Cables. This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared under Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 12.6, Streamlined Procedures as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. This is Request for Quotation numbered FA2823-16-Q-0022. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code for this acquisition is 334220 with a size standard of 1250 employees. Please identify your business size in your response based upon this standard. In accordance with the FAR Subpart 13.106-1(a)(2) offerors are notified that the award will be made to the offer that provides the best value to the government after consideration of the technical, price, and delivery aspects of the offer. Offerors must submit quotations for all items listed. Partial offers will not be considered for award.1. Requirement: 0001-HARDWARE. PRC-117F ADAPTER CABLE. REV F. PART NUMBER: 3442-1-201 x 4 ea.0002-HARDWARE. PRC-117G ADAPTER CABLE. R:V B. PART NUMBER 3442-1-218 x 4 ea.0003-HARDWARE. U-ROC CABLE TOP LEVEL. REV K. PART NUMBER 3442-1-100-06/PRESHIP x 8ea.
In accordance with, FAR 52.212-1(b)(4), offerors are reminded that as a minimum, offers must show a technical description of the items being offered insufficient detail to evaluate compliance with the requirements in the solicitation. This may include product literature, or other documents, if necessary.
Quoted price should be valid at minimum until 3 September 2016. Delivery should be no later than 4 months ADC. Expedited delivery schedules are accepted and encouraged.
The following provisions and clauses are incorporated in this notice and are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-88 effective 15 June 2016. The following provisions and clauses are applicable:
• FAR 52.204-7, System for Award Management (P); • FAR 52.204-13, System for Award Management Maintenance (C);• FAR 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors - Commercial• FAR 52.212-3, Alternate I, Offeror Representations and Certifications: Offerors are reminded that an offeror shall complete only paragraphs (b) of this provision if the offeror has completed the annual representations and certificates electronically via http://www.acquisition.gov . If an offeror has not completed the annual representations and certifications electronically at the System for Award Management (SAM) website, the offeror shall complete only paragraphs (c) through (o) of this provision.• FAR 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items• FAR 52.212-5 Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statues or Executive Orders - Commercial Items. The following clauses cited within this clause are applicable: FAR 52.219-28, Post-Award Small Business Program Representation; FAR 52.222-3, Convict Labor; FAR 52.222-19 Child Labor - Cooperation With Authorities and Remedies; FAR 52.222-21, Prohibition of Segregated Facilities; FAR 52.222-26, Equal Opportunity; FAR 52.222-36, Affirmative Action for Workers With Disabilities; FAR 52.223-18, Encouraging Contractor Policies to Ban Text Messaging While Driving; FAR 52.225-13, Restrictions on Certain Foreign Purchases; FAR 52.232-33, Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer - System for Award Management;• FAR 52.232-40, Providing Accelerated Payments to Small Business Subcontractors• FAR 52.247-34, F.O.B Destination • FAR 52.252-2, Clauses Incorporated by Reference: http://farsite.hill.af.mil/;• DFARS 252.203-7000, Requirements Relating to Compensation of Former DoD Officials• DFARS 252.203-7002, Requirement to Inform Employees of Whistleblower Rights• DFARS 252.204-7003, Control of Government Personnel Work Product• DFARS 252.204-7004 Alt A, System for Award Management (52.204-7) Alt A • DFARS 252.204-7012, Safeguarding of Unclassified Controlled Technical Information• DFARS 252.211-7003, Item Identification and Valuation • DFARS 252.223-7008, Prohibition of Hexavalent Chromium• DFARS 252.225-7001- Buy American Act and Balance of Payments Program;• DFARS 252.225-7002, Qualifying Country Sources as Subcontractors • DFARS 252.232-7003, Electronic Submission of Payment Requests;• DFARS 252.232-7010, Levies on Contract Payments• DFARS 252.244-7000, Subcontracts for Commercial Items• DFARS 252.247-7023, Transportation of Supplies by Sea; • AFFARS 5352.201-9101, Ombudsman (C):(a) An ombudsman has been appointed to hear and facilitate the resolution of concerns from offerors, potential offerors, and others for this acquisition. When requested, the ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to the source of the concern. The existence of the ombudsman does not affect the authority of the program manager, contracting officer, or source selection official. Further, the ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals, the source selection process, or the adjudication of protests or formal contract disputes. The ombudsman may refer the party to another official who can resolve the concern.
(b) Before consulting with an ombudsman, interested parties must first address their concerns, issues, disagreements, and/or recommendations to the contracting officer for resolution. Consulting an ombudsman does not alter or postpone the timelines for any other processes (e.g., agency level bid protests, GAO bid protests, requests for debriefings, employee-employer actions, contests of OMB Circular A-76 competition performance decisions).
(c) If resolution cannot be made by the contracting officer, concerned parties may contact the Center/MAJCOM/DRU or AFISRA ombudsmen, Col Evan C. Dertien, AFTC/CV, 1 South Rosamond Blvd, Edwards AFB, CA 93524-3784, phone number (661) 277-2810, facsimile number (661) 277-7593. Concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations that cannot be resolved at the MAJCOM/DRU or ARISRA level, may be brought by the interested party for further consideration to the Air Force ombudsman, Associate Deputy Assistant Secretary (ADAS) (Contracting), SAF/AQC, 1060 Air Force Pentagon, Washington DC 20330-1060, phone number (571) 256-2397, facsimile number (571) 256-2431.(d) The ombudsman has no authority to render a decision that binds the agency. (e) Do not contact the ombudsman to request copies of the solicitation, verify offer due date, or clarify technical requirements. Such inquiries shall be directed to the Contracting Officer. (End of Clause);
• AFFARS 5352.223-9000, Elimination of Use of Class I Ozone Depleting Substances (C);Incorporated by full text:• DFARS 252.209-7999, Representation by Corporations Regarding an Unpaid Delinquent Tax Liability or a Felony Conviction under any Federal Law (DEVIATION 2012-O0004)
(a) In accordance with sections 8124 and 8125 of Division A of theConsolidated Appropriations Act, 2012, (Pub. L. 112-74) none of the funds made available by that Act may be used to enter into a contract with any corporation that-
(1) Has any unpaid Federal tax liability that has been assessed, for which all judicial and administrative remedies have been exhausted or have lapsed, and that is not being paid in a timely manner pursuant to an agreement with the authority responsible for collecting the tax liability, where the awarding agency is aware of the unpaid tax liability, unless the agency hasConsidered suspension or debarment of the corporation and made a determination that this further action is not necessary to protect the interests of the Government.
(2) Was convicted of a felony criminal violation under any Federal law within the preceding 24 months, where the awarding agency is aware of the conviction, unless the agency has considered suspension or debarment of the corporation and made a determination that this action is not necessary to protect the interests of the Government.
(b) The Offeror represents that-
(1) It is [ ___ ] is not [ ] a corporation that has any unpaid Federal tax liability that has been assessed, for which all judicial and administrative remedies have been exhausted or have lapsed, and that is not being paid in a timely manner pursuant to an agreement with the authorityResponsible for collecting the tax liability,
(2) It is [ ___ ] is not [ ___ ] a corporation that was convicted of a felony criminal violation under a Federal law within the preceding 24 months.
(End of provision)
Please provide a response to clause DFARS 252.209-7999 with your quotation.
To view the provisions and clauses in full text, visit the web site http://farsite.hill.af.mil
Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) invoicing instructions will be incorporated in the contract document at award.
Vendors must be registered in System for Award Management (www.sam.gov) before award can be made. Questions are due no later than 12:00 P.M. Central Standard Time on 26 July 2016. All responses must be received no later than 08:00 A.M., Central Standard Time on 3 August 2016. Send all questions and packages via email to Jordan Farrand at firstname.lastname@example.org.