USDA is interested in succeeding lease for approximately 5,600 rentable square feet in Bottineau County ND that is within the delineated area described herein
Department of Agriculture, Farm Service Agency | Published December 2, 2015 - Deadline December 11, 2015
United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Notice of Intent for a Succeeding Lease
To be considered office location within:
State: North Dakota
Delineated Area: North: 98th St. NE
East: 13th Ave NE
South: Highway 5
West: Bennett St
A detailed map of the city limits that defines the delineated area boundaries is available by contacting the individual listed below.
Minimum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 4,875
Maximum Sq. Ft. (RSF): 5,600
Space Type: Office Space
Parking Spaces (Total): 32 onsite paved parking spaces
Full Term: 10 Years
Firm Term: n/a
Option Term: n/a
Additional Requirements: TBD
Offered space must meet Government requirements for fire safety, accessibility, seismic and sustainability standards per the terms of the Lease. A fully serviced lease is required. Offered space shall not be in the 100 year flood plain. Other applicable requirements include:
Other applicable requirements include:
- Parking - 32 on-site paved parking spaces in a lot under Lessor's control. Lot must accommodate pull thru trailer parking
- Preference will be given to first floor space contiguous
- Specific Information Technology requirements
The U.S. Government currently occupies office and related space in a building under lease in Bottineau, ND that will be expiring and Government is interested in succeeding lease. The Government will consider alternative space if economically advantageous. In making this determination, the Government, will consider, among other things, the availability of alternative space that potentially can satisfy the Government's requirements, as well as costs likely to be incurred through relocating, such as physical move costs, replication of tenant improvements and telecommunication in infrastructure, and non-productive agency downtime.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Building Name and Address, and location of space in the building.
2. Rentable Square feet offered and expected full service rate (specifying services and utilities included)
3. ANSI/BOMA Office area square feet and the Common Area Factor, to be offered and expected rental rate per OASF, fully-serviced. Indicate whether or not the quoted rental rate includes an amount for tenant improvements and state the amount, if any.
4. Date of Space Availability
5. Method of rentable space measurement
6. Building ownership information
7. Energy efficiency and renewable energy features existing within the building.
8. Amount of parking available on-site
9. Contact information for owners or authorizing agent
Expressions of Interest Due: Friday, December 11, 2015
Occupancy (Estimated): TBD