Provision of Aviation Engineering Support and Aircraft Services at RNAS Yeovilton, Culdrose and Satellite Stations in the South England.
Ministry of Defence, C&C, Other | Published November 13, 2015
Babcock Aerospace Limited
Repair, maintenance and associated services related to aircraft and other equipment. Repair, Maintenance and associated services related to aircraft and other equipment. To provide skilled/unskilled Technical Support and Services to ensure operational requirements for aviation and engineering facilities and aircraft support are maintained. The scope of the requirements is headlined below:
1. provision of aviation and engineering support/forward support to Air Stations in the South and South West of England into the Squadron organisation, to conduct both ‘on-aircraft’ maintenance, modernisation and air engineering training and support activities;
2. simulation target support to Flaf office Sea Training (FOST) though NAS 736 Squadron;
3. airfield services, including the provision of aircraft refuelling, snow and ice clearance and post accident/incident salvage;
4. provision of air engineering technical support and non-operational services to support military roles;
5. operation of the essential residual elements of the air station workshops;
6. maintenance for the air station traffic control, ground radio equipment;
7. tri-service underwater escape training for helicopter and vehicle frames at RNAS Yeovilton;
8. provision of engineering training;
9. engineering Support to RN Historic Flight.