Supply and Delivery of Assorted Office Equipment in Support of Regional Missions.
United Nations Secretariat | Published March 16, 2016
1. The United Nations Procurement Division, Regional Procurement Office (UNPD/RPO), on the behalf of UN Regional Field Missions in Africa hereby invites duly registered, qualified and licensed vendors from all countries to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) for the following upcoming solicitation (i.e. supply and delivery of assorted office equipment).
2. The requirement is for UNPD/RPO to establish a Regional Systems Contract for the supply and delivery of assorted office equipment with Mission estimates such as:
a) 50 Money Counting Machines (Automatic Bank note counter, Front loading technology allows faster and more accurate counting, Adjustable banknote width allows counting of any size banknotes, Professional ergonomic design, Multiple counterfeit detection - UV MG IR, Three variable counting speeds, Counts up to 1500 bills per minute, Variable Voltage: 110-240V, 50/60Hz, with Schuko plug);
b) 175 digital cameras (Provides between 10 & 12 million effective pixel, all weather usable in temperatures from minus 130 to plus 65 degrees Celsius and in 94% relative humidity);
c) 75 laminators (Net weight: 5kgs or less, Power: 110-240 Volt AC, 50/60Hz, with Schuko-Plug), 120 screen projectors (Portable projection screen on tripod, durable and lightweight, Matte White Screen, Heavy-Duty screen rolling mechanism, Retractable 70" x 70" (177.8 X 177.8 cm) Screen);
d) 65 Heavy Duty Shredders (Heavy Duty "Energy Smart", Office shredder, Throat width:400mm, Shred size: 3,9x40mm.cross cut, Sheet capacity (A4/70 gr.paper): 44/48, Security Level DIN 32757:3, Energy Smart Management System, Speed: 0,12m./sec.);
e) 200 Televisions (Television LCD 40", HD, EU standard 220VAC. Full multi-system NTSC, PAL, Mescam and Secam, 40" (101.60cm) Liquid crystal display (LCD) with minimum 1 Mega pixel screen),
f) 500 clock walls (Clock wall, electronic, 220VAC with battery operated back up when power off, With hole to hang on the wall, Size + or - 20x15 cm, laser pointers); and
g) 80 PA systems(Outline: Mixing capability: Mixing channels: 4 Mono + 2 Stereo Input channel functions: 2-band PEQ , Digital Reverb (CH1-4), On-board processors Music / Speech, On-board amplifiers Maximum output power @6ohms 200W + 200W, Frequency response -3dB / 55Hz-20kHzxx); among others in support of these UN Regional Field Missions.
3. The Goods will be delivered on the basis of INCOTERMS 2010 to FCA locations as determined by the vendor / contractor and/or by DAP to specified locations in Africa such as Uganda, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kenya, Mali, Central African Republic, Sudan, South Sudan among others.
4. Companies interested in being considered for short listing for the follow-up receipt of the UNPD/RPO solicitation document are requested to submit a written Expression of Interest, specifying the company profile, the capacity/capability and experience of the company in the supply of aforementioned goods as well as copies of the registration and license(s) of the company for the supply of similar goods. Submitting along:
a) The company’s address, contact person, active telephone numbers as well as e-mail contacts;
b) Company’s registration ID number (if already registered with UN) and UNGM registration number (www.ungm.org).
5. Companies can only participate in solicitations of the UN Secretariat after completing their registration (free of charge) at the United Nations Global Marketplace (www.ungm.org). Vendors are encourgaed to be fully registered upto at least level one (1) under United Nations Global Marketplace (www.ungm.org) to be considered for invitation to participate in this exercise.
6. As you express interest in the planned solicitation by submitting the “Vendor Response Form”, please verify and ensure that your company is registered under its full legal name with the UN Secretariat on the United Nations Global Marketplace (www.ungm.org).
7. Note that companies that have previously submitted EOI for similar goods with UN must re-submit full documentation as detailed above.
8. Please note, this is not an invitation for submission of bids. Its purpose is to identify companies that would be interested to participate in the solicitation when issued.
9. The UNPD/RPO will then examine the outcome of this request for EOI and will consider those companies that have expressed their interest providing the required information as to their ability to fulfill UN’s requirement.
10. UNPD/RPO reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the EOI and/or solicitation process. Thus, submitting a reply to this REOI does not automatically guarantee that, your company will be considered for receipt of the solicitation when issued. The tender and any subsequent commitment to contract will be issued in accordance with UN rules and regulations.
11. The expressions of interest (EOI) may be submitted via email clearly marked with the inscription “Expression of Interest – for the " Supply and Delivery of Assorted Office Equipment in Support of UN Regional Field Missions.” and sent to the following address to be received no later than 15 April 2016.
Attn: Chief, Regional Procurement Office, PD
Regional Procurement Office,
United Nations Entebbe Support Base (UNESB)
Buku Road, Old Airport,
P.O. Box 710 Entebbe Uganda
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. EOIs not addressing the above criteria to the satisfaction of UNPD/RPO shall not be considered for the solicitation to bid, if and when issued. UNPD/RPO reserves the right in selecting the invitees for the solicitation and mere expressing an interest would not automatically warrant for solicitation document.
13. Queries regarding this REOI should be directed to email address email@example.com.