Part of the retiree stay at a given spa facility must be:
Providing medical care:
- entrance medical examination, based on which an individual rehabilitation program will be prepared for each participant in the recondition stay,
- Healthcare 24 hours a day in the spa area.
Provision of treatment and rehabilitation procedures:
- at least 3 treatment procedures per day for each participant in a reconditioned stay. (Drinking, climatotherapy, nordic walking, walking) can not be included in this count.
Ensuring a full-time diet (with a dietary option):Evening selection of at least three meals of one meal must meet the requirements of dietary meals.
Provision of accommodation:
- the following level of accommodation is required: double room with WC standard, bathroom with bath or shower, balcony, TV, radio, fridge and electric kettle, internet connection,277/2008 Coll., Which establishes qualification criteria for accommodation facilities in their categorization and classes.
- Free transfer from the nearest railway or bus station to the place of delivery on the day of the turnus and back on the day of the turnus finish.
Provide free benefits to the following minimum extent:
- access to the rehabilitation pool,
- 30% discount when buying procedures,
- professional lectures on healthy lifestyle,
- Rental of sporting goods.
Securing paid activities to the following minimum extent:
- social and cultural activities in leisure,
- rent a bicycle.The estimated total number of residences is 3,840 units during the validity of the framework agreement 36 calendar months.
A detailed description of the subject of the contract is given in the tender documents.
The subject of the contract is the provision of electronic communication services.
The subject of the contract is the provision of electronic communication services. The detailed definition of the subject of the contract is set out in section B.1. Description of the subject of the contract.