- merged documentation of the construction plan and documentation for the territorial decision, ensuring adequate assessment of project impacts on Natura 2000 sites in the sense of the "Methodology for assessing the significance of plans and projects on Natura 2000 sites in the Slovak Republic" prepared by the State Nature Conservation of the Slovak Republic in 2014, securing state expertise and ensuring territorial decisions, including their validity,
- documentation for building permits, building permits, including their validity,
- documentation for the execution of the construction, which will contain all the details of the documentation for the contractor's selection,
- related engineering activities,
- Property-legal settlement,
- Artificial Surveillance Occasional.
Part: "Implementation of GSM-R in the ŽSR network, section Varín - Košice - Čierna nad Tisou state border",
Construction A: "Implementation of GSM-R in the ŽSR network, section Varín - Košice",
Construction B: "Implementation of GSM-R in the ŽSR network, section Košice - Čierna nad Tisou state border".By building up the GSM-R system, the necessary interoperability and interoperability will be achieved in the field of radio-communications on European corridors. The methodology for assessing the significance of the impacts of plans and projects on Natura 2000 sites in the Slovak Republic is available to the public at http://www.sopsr.sk/dokumenty/EIA-errata.pdf When drawing up the project documentation, the appropriate conclusions of the "Feasibility Study - Update, Žilina - Košice - Čierna nad Tisou št. hr. "(processed by Star EU as of 10/2015) concerning the tracing of the railway body and recommendations for the time series of the modernization of the track (this document will be provided to the interested parties).
The contracting authority will provide candidates with documentation for the contractor's selection of the project "Modernization of the Žilina-Košice railway line, section of Liptovský Mikuláš - Poprad Tatry (outside), 1st stage" processed by the general designer Reming Consult as, Trnavská cesta 27, 831 04 Bratislava.
It will be specified in the tender documents.
The subject of the contract is the extension and upgrading of the ProCop monitoring and counting system, the provision of service and telecommunication services to this system (hereinafter also ProCop Enhancement and Upgrading or subject of the contract) consisting of the items listed below detailed in Part B of the tender documents:
A) Item no. 1: Connecting Technological Devices to the ProCop Monitoring System (Partial Works);
B) Item no. 2: Service work;
C) Item no. 3: Telecommunication services and ProCop management.
The tenderer is required to procure the entire subject of the contract.
Associated gas supply.
Supply of computer equipment - computer equipment, peripherals and software.
Supply of computer technology - networks and telecommunication equipment.
Supply of computer technology - servers, information systems and software.
Short description: The contract is to provide the following services to the contracting authority in the Slovak Republic:
a) Telecommunication services
- Data services with the creation of the VPN to which includes all workstations in different buildings throughout Slovakia and hardware located in data centers providing access to the VPN from outside (firewall, concentrator)
- Voice services with the creation of private networks for subscriber station ZSSK Cargo, ZSSK Slovakia and Slovak Railways (ZSR former to r. 2002).
b) Services Data Centers
- Operation of data centers for all IS located in the datacenter
- Run the operating systems for select IS,
- Operation of database systems for the selected CI.
c) Application Support Services
- Office applications provide services related to the management domain (Active Directory), mail server, including messages,
- Operation of SAP, ISP, CDS and VDS interfaces, including the IS ZSR and international data exchange Hermes,
- Operation of archives for the SAP R / 3, SAP ÖTZ, control and derecognition of work in the Ministry of Environment and reversal of charges for the use of wagons.