Stahlbauarbeiten (DIN 18 335) / radio masts;
Stahlbauarbeiten (DIN 18 335) / radio masts; A.0434.156900, Hessen, Basissitat. Netzverdichtungsmaßn.
Low and medium voltage up to 36 kV (DIN 18 382); FA BAD Homburg A.0435.126567, COME - FA Bad Homburg-Energetic reason.
Construction coordination of new cell sites of digital broadcasting authorities in Hesse.
VE_300-029 Building management and security; Low and medium voltage systems up to 36 kV (DIN 18 382);
As part of an international research project, FAIR GmbH is planning the erection of the new accelerator complex "FAIR" (Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research) - hereinafter referred to as FAIR - with connection to the existing GSI accelerator system.
The services to be tendered for construction and safety engineering are essentially the technical processing, the construction and operation of the building power supply systems and the construction and operation of the safety engineering on the FAIR construction site consisting of a provisional fire alarm system, a provisional BOS radio system, an emergency telephone system as well as provisional fire scams.Technical processing:
- Technical processing (execution planning, etc.)Erection and operation of the power supply systems consisting of: Building power stations (20 kV)
- 1 container emergency power unit 800 kVABaustromendverteiler Baustromhauptverteiler lighting distribution
- 9 000 m medium voltage cable 1 x 150 mm
- 23 200 m hose hose up to 5 x 50 mm
- 70 000 m rubber tubing up to 5 x 6 mm
- 6 850 m outdoor areas
- 2 200 m electrical installation pipeLinear Luminaires Baustrahler lighting poles Erection and operation of the safety engineering on the construction site consisting of:
(a) a temporary fire detection system;Optically audible manual call Multiple sensor detector
- 800 m heat sensor cableHeat differential detector
- 8 000 m FO cable universal cable U-DQ (ZN) H (BN) H 2X12E9 / 125
(b) a provisional BOS radio system
- 6 000 m spotlight cable
- 5 900 m coaxial cable
- 128 Directional and omnidirectional antennas
- radio field measurements,
(c) an emergency telephone system with 40 extensions and
(d) provisional fire dumpingFire shields S60 Fire protection pads and plugs.
Explanation according to I.1)
The client is
Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research in Europe GmbH (FAIR GmbH), Planckstrasse 1,
64295 Darmstadt, Germany.
For dataelectronic reasons, the LBIH, which has been charged with the implementation of the procurement procedure, is indicated in Section I.1 of this notice.